Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

24%

Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:26 am

Spurs had 76% possession

Cardiff 24% possession

Re: 24%

Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:02 pm

People saying we deserved more? What game were they watching. I thought we were lucky it was just the one goal.

Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:11 pm

Dahboy wrote:People saying we deserved more? What game were they watching. I thought we were lucky it was just the one goal.

City 6 shots on target spurs 8 was told? etheridge had little to save 2nd half as said before great having possession but pointless if not in opposition pen area :thumbup:
Ps fulham today more shots than arsenal but few on target, arsenal 9 shots on target 5 goals it's about ball In net not possession :old:

Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:23 am

Dahboy wrote:People saying we deserved more? What game were they watching. I thought we were lucky it was just the one goal.

You confuse me. You don't seem to like Cardiff City.

Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:48 am

SirJimmySchoular wrote:

No he just doesn't know how to be positive about city. :laughing6:

Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:50 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:

I love em to much that's my problem . I just want us to be the very best.

Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:55 pm

people just trying to take the positives mate..yes we were 2nd best....but although 2nd best we still had chances, infact after Ralls sending off we had the best chance in what remained of the game ,with a good save by LLoris followed by a clearance from I think tripier ?

Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:54 pm

Why highlight our possession stats in the first place , it’s the same every week, just another negative to moan about