Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: “ Pretending to enjoy these defeats “

Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:22 am

2blue2handle wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Reply from Fb

Chris Walters:

Don't post on message boards Annis as they can't handle truth..if a pundit predicts a Cardiff loss they say it's anti Welsh.. if you say a certain player ain't doing well they get upset saying you not a fan..but real fans love their team but say when something isn't good enough in the hope it improves.our fan base 20 years ago is so different from today's pretend to enjoy defeat brigade ..they think positive only posts get them approval...so honest opinion is crushed

Who does he think he is Tom Cruise :lol:

Clearly not been on many message board or don't like people questioning his opinion. People don't always agree, that's life not just football

I agree
these billy whizz off facebook says he is having bacon for breakfast ,Warnock must go, and has a smiley face status do my head in..

how can anybody be taken seriously that knocks message boards and jaws on FB at same time ffs.?

Re: “ Pretending to enjoy these defeats “

Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:25 am

DO we all remember the last time we panicked in this league and the manager was replaced with someone who was ultimately clueless.

Neil & the coaches earned this chance and the job is his until he decides otherwise - WHICH will hopefully never come.

Re: Pretending to enjoy these defeats

Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:28 am

Forever Blue wrote:A lot of truth in the above post :thumbright: :bluebird:

Back in the Championship with 16,000 crowds and sometimes barely 12,000 turning up.

Your also not guaranteed to go straight back up.

Not a win in 9 matches and worst start for 50 years, fans will get fed up and crowds will disappear fast in the long run.

We needed a top quality striker and the money to get one.

I honestly believe Warnocks budget was way to small, I agree with much what Chris says, but pointless sacking Warnock, with this squad he is the best you will get, what I agree with us, we can’t afford to get relegated.

And we needed far better players from day one, with a bigger budget.

You could say we are not far off other clubs, but putting a string of good results together is very very hard in the Premier League, you have to have the quality to turn the games.

Stand by Warnock, but he needs a big budget come this January :thumbright: :bluebird:

My worry is that we won't get a bigger budget. We may be in position where Tan thinks it's pointless investing in a sinking ship (results permitted), and think more damage limitation.