Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: “ SURELY SURELY ITS A MUST “

Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:20 pm

Ok, lets be honest here. a win against a team that has been promoted with is what we all want, be it Fulham or Wolves, as these teams are also expected to be there or there abouts in a relegation scrap at the end of the season. as with many other teams in the prem, the likes of Huddersfield, Newcastle, ect, who are expected to be down there also. There is no way on this planet we could have expected to be where are when Warnock took charge. He has signed an extended contract for which we were all chuffed about when he did, results are going to very hard to come by all season, even against the teams that will be down there battling with us. I for one expect to go down this season, hopefully not without a fight!!!! Who knows we may just scrape a great escape. Lets pray. The end of the day we have spent bollox all and that lies with tan, not Warnock. I believe the club is in a far better place than the prev few years, and we will be better off in the long term, 3-4 seasons. BLOOBIIRRDDSS!!!
Tan is in this for a business, he has not given Warnock 100 million as other managers have had. Although the club is climbing out of financial meltdown, WTF do some people want on here? Europe within a season ffs pmsl. Hope we do the business against the cottagers, as i do against any other opponent, But Fulham is not a must win game. In Warnock i trust :bluescarf:

Re: “ SURELY SURELY ITS A MUST “

Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:09 pm

Let’s face facts you can’t make a silk purse out of a sows ear