Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Could be out the bottom three after next game

Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:12 pm

I think we face an almighty struggle to stay up but lets keep things in perspective. Us, Newcastle and to a certain extent Huddesfield have had a really tough start to the season and its no coincidence that the three of us fill the bottom three places. However a win next game and we will definitely go above Fulham, probably go above Huddesfield who have Liverpool and would have a fair chance of going above Newcastle. Teams like Southampton, Burnley, Palace and Brighton would be within touching distance and Palace in particular have yet to play many of the big boys. They face four of them in the next few games, whilst once we get the Liverpool game out of the way we face none of the big guns apart from Man United until the new year.

I have only missed the Huddesfield game and from what I have seen I am not too confident we have the quality, but I am not writing us off just yet. I want to see how we perform against the likes of Palace, Brighton etc

Re: Could be out the bottom three after next game

Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:59 pm

JJ1927 wrote:I think we face an almighty struggle to stay up but lets keep things in perspective. Us, Newcastle and to a certain extent Huddesfield have had a really tough start to the season and its no coincidence that the three of us fill the bottom three places. However a win next game and we will definitely go above Fulham, probably go above Huddesfield who have Liverpool and would have a fair chance of going above Newcastle. Teams like Southampton, Burnley, Palace and Brighton would be within touching distance and Palace in particular have yet to play many of the big boys. They face four of them in the next few games, whilst once we get the Liverpool game out of the way we face none of the big guns apart from Man United until the new year.

I have only missed the Huddesfield game and from what I have seen I am not too confident we have the quality, but I am not writing us off just yet. I want to see how we perform against the likes of Palace, Brighton etc

Newcastle won't stay in the bottom three for long :roll: the way they blasted man utd in the first half they will be fine.could you see us doing that ? NO.
Team's going down us huddersfield and one other. It's as simple as that.

Re: Could be out the bottom three after next game

Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:37 pm

Dahboy wrote:
JJ1927 wrote:I think we face an almighty struggle to stay up but lets keep things in perspective. Us, Newcastle and to a certain extent Huddesfield have had a really tough start to the season and its no coincidence that the three of us fill the bottom three places. However a win next game and we will definitely go above Fulham, probably go above Huddesfield who have Liverpool and would have a fair chance of going above Newcastle. Teams like Southampton, Burnley, Palace and Brighton would be within touching distance and Palace in particular have yet to play many of the big boys. They face four of them in the next few games, whilst once we get the Liverpool game out of the way we face none of the big guns apart from Man United until the new year.

Newcastle won't stay in the bottom three for long :roll: the way they blasted man utd in the first half they will be fine.could you see us doing that ? NO.
Team's going down us huddersfield and one other. It's as simple as that.

:sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: