Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I AM enjoying every moment...

Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:18 am

...I didn’t enjoy the hammering against Man City, or the pain of losing against Burnley when we clearly should’ve won. But games like Spurs, Arsenal, Newcastle Etc. Games that we are IN, it enjoying every moment. Honestly Chelsea was great too until Bamba completely lost his head got that penalty. Other than that we have been competitive.

I’m not saying we’ve been good, or that we don’t get relegated. We might, we probably will, I happen to think we are still very much capable of surviving.

Huddersfield are struggling, And I don’t know about you lot but even though Burnley beat us, we look a lot more capable of winning games than they do in my opinion.

Even if I didn’t think that, I wouldn’t feel the need to post negativity on this forum, especially when it’s all hypocritical stuff like blaming Tan for not spending Money, or Warnock not having a good record in the Prem, or people acknowledging we haven’t got fantastic players.

These are all “issues” that every one of us acknowledges toward the end of the last season and during pre season, and we all pretty much agreed it was for the best, considering what happened last time we went up. If and I mean IF we go down, atleast it will take a few weeks to start enjoying life as a City fan, instead of everyone turning against each other because we’re in a transfer embargo and the only players we manage to keep from the Prem are the shit ones that aren’t on 50k a week and so we’re left with a mid table at best team.

But no, some of you already turning on the team and fans. Just bloody enjoy it. If you don’t then that’s your problem, stop moaning about it..

Re: I AM enjoying every moment...

Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:28 am

We certainly looked more capable of winning game than Burnley when we played them trouble is Burnley actually win games and we don't.

Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:01 pm

Savigma wrote:...I didn’t enjoy the hammering against Man City, or the pain of losing against Burnley when we clearly should’ve won. But games like Spurs, Arsenal, Newcastle Etc. Games that we are IN, it enjoying every moment. Honestly Chelsea was great too until Bamba completely lost his head got that penalty. Other than that we have been competitive.

I’m not saying we’ve been good, or that we don’t get relegated. We might, we probably will, I happen to think we are still very much capable of surviving.

Huddersfield are struggling, And I don’t know about you lot but even though Burnley beat us, we look a lot more capable of winning games than they do in my opinion.

Even if I didn’t think that, I wouldn’t feel the need to post negativity on this forum, especially when it’s all hypocritical stuff like blaming Tan for not spending Money, or Warnock not having a good record in the Prem, or people acknowledging we haven’t got fantastic players.

These are all “issues” that every one of us acknowledges toward the end of the last season and during pre season, and we all pretty much agreed it was for the best, considering what happened last time we went up. If and I mean IF we go down, atleast it will take a few weeks to start enjoying life as a City fan, instead of everyone turning against each other because we’re in a transfer embargo and the only players we manage to keep from the Prem are the shit ones that aren’t on 50k a week and so we’re left with a mid table at best team.

But no, some of you already turning on the team and fans. Just bloody enjoy it. If you don’t then that’s your problem, stop moaning about it..

Good lad!

Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:36 pm

Savigma wrote:...I didn’t enjoy the hammering against Man City, or the pain of losing against Burnley when we clearly should’ve won. But games like Spurs, Arsenal, Newcastle Etc. Games that we are IN, it enjoying every moment. Honestly Chelsea was great too until Bamba completely lost his head got that penalty. Other than that we have been competitive.

You're weird.

Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:20 pm

Good on you.

Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:20 pm

Here, here as the MP s say lol