Giggs out!!!!

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Giggs out!!!!

Postby 2blue2handle » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:18 am

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
Bluesman wrote:Was Gigs there. It was a friendly.

You expect to get a laugh out of that? Move on it’s been done to death.

:sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2:

:lol: I thought exactly the same.

The first person who post it maybe got a titter at best, when it's been posted and said thousands of times it kind of loses any comedy value.
2blue2handle

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby paulh_85 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:33 pm

why is this troll's post a sticky :sleepy2:
paulh_85

Postby maccydee » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:09 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:Vokes up front against a team who dominate the ball. No pace up front to hit them on the break. Declan John thrown in who hasn't started a competitive game at Championship Swansea. We got further than Spain in Euro 2016 only 2 years ago. How much further backwards will Giggs take us? We would have been much more competitive under Coleman tonight imo.

Two words that would have made us more competitive tonight.

Gareth Bale.

Mind you Brooks should have started.
maccydee

Postby maccydee » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:10 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
Bluesman wrote:Was Gigs there. It was a friendly.

You expect to get a laugh out of that? Move on it’s been done to death.

:sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2:

I laughed. At the clown’s spelling of Giggs.
maccydee

Postby bluebird58 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:17 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:I think people are being a bit unrealistic about all this actually. Wales is a small place with a small population to find players out of. They've often done really well and punched above their weight but they can't buy in players or anything like that.
Some recent performances have been really good but you can't expect them to compete regularly with the big footballing countries.

Don't think it makes all that much difference who the manage is actually. Whoever he is, he isn't going to be working with the players often enough to form them into a unit. Just enjoy it when they do well and cheer them on to do their best.

Sensible post. Wales have been lucky enough to have two world class players for the last few years , one of whom was the best player in the world for a while. That’s enough to improve a team drastically at international level, which is now way behind club football.

In 3 or 4 years time, when Bale and Ramsey have retired from international football, Wales will once again return to 60-80 in the world rankings where they have spent most of their time. International football is dying, and if it wasn’t available on free to air TV nobody would be interested as it’s not worth paying for.
First game Cardiff v Coventry City 1967
bluebird58

Postby Man of Harlech » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:32 pm

Bananas wrote:Just so detached from Wales and the supporters. Just go now.

I could not agree more. But its not because of the result - I just don't want this guy in charge of our national team. I detest the guy.
Man of Harlech

Postby actionman » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:05 pm

Just goes to show we are a poor side without bale
actionman

Postby actionman » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:13 pm

Just goes to show we are a poor side without bale
actionman

Postby Tuna Pasta Bake » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:57 pm

There's a reasonable groundswell of anti-Giggs sentiment out there so i think the hatchet men are ready to slaughter him at any given moment.

His playing record for Wales is a particularly sticky, crusty lump of dog shite that he just can't scrape off his shoe - the 60 or so caps since he first played for Wales at 17 (when he could have maybe doubled that) is going to take some time and maybe something special as a manager to shake off and get the Giggs goading brigade on his side. Life's tough at the top Giggsy!
Tuna Pasta Bake

Postby Bluesman » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:26 pm

F off giggs.
Bluesman

Postby Tuna Pasta Bake » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:35 pm

No fence sitting there Bluesman!
Tuna Pasta Bake

Postby bluemun » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:00 pm

Let's see how it goes, but last night was appalling against a very good team missing key players. John shouldn't have started. Why play 5 at the back and leave our midfield exposed? Ramsey played too far forward first half and later too deep. Why didn't Brooks start....and so on.
The atmosphere summed up our performance- dire!
bluemun

Postby rumpo kid » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:24 pm

Giggs spent many years at the top with no problem. Managing Wales must be something of an anti-climax. Always thought he played well for Wales. As for friendlies, does anyone really care.
rumpo kid

Postby dogfound » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:16 pm

Tuna Pasta Bake wrote:There's a reasonable groundswell of anti-Giggs sentiment out there so i think the hatchet men are ready to slaughter him at any given moment.

His playing record for Wales is a particularly sticky, crusty lump of dog shite that he just can't scrape off his shoe - the 60 or so caps since he first played for Wales at 17 (when he could have maybe doubled that) is going to take some time and maybe something special as a manager to shake off and get the Giggs goading brigade on his side. Life's tough at the top Giggsy!

dont think there are any more anti Giggs now than there were when Coleman left...

the friendlies thing is mental...take Bale, if any doubt over his fitness id much prefer he doesnt play in these friendlies but does play competitive games...im sure most feel that way..

i do wonder though when the short of marbles bunch figure out he is missing too many will there be an anyone but Bale campaign.
dogfound

Previous

Return to General Chat