Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

As an exercise to win new fans, convince us that games at

Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:49 pm

As an exercise to win new fans, convince us that games at @principalitysta are worthy and get the side prepared for a more important match in Dublin next week, can we dcelare it an absolute feckin'disaster. Stayed away but take no pleasure from this @Cymru

Re: As an exercise to win new fans, convince us that games a

Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:00 pm

grange_end1927 wrote:As an exercise to win new fans, convince us that games at @principalitysta are worthy and get the side prepared for a more important match in Dublin next week, can we dcelare it an absolute feckin'disaster. Stayed away but take no pleasure from this @Cymru

100% agree. It's awful. An unmitigated disaster.

Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:34 pm

Absolute nightmare, red wall was lost amongst the chatter of the rest of the stadium, pitch was too big and Spain exploited that, they played the exact same way as they warmed up, touch - pass - move - 10-12 passes then shoot on goal..... (I was sat behind De Gea for the 1st half where Spain warmed up).

Ramos did what he does well... played the ref... that free kick he won against Ampadu shouldn’t have been a free kick, Ethan was a good 2-3 yards away from him when he went down like a sack of spuds.....

There was no movement from Allen, he seemed rooted to the center circle, Roberts and John were stuck on the touch lines and rarely moved, Gunter got past Roberts once in the 1st half..... (not sure about the second half he was on the other side of the goals to where I was sat)....

Ramsey spent more time taking 2 or 3 steps then turning or stood waiting for the ball on our own 18yd box, we can’t play out from the back.... we lost way too many balls within 20 yards of goal....

We need to stay at CCS.... plain and simple

Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:38 am

grange_end1927 wrote:As an exercise to win new fans, convince us that games at @principalitysta are worthy and get the side prepared for a more important match in Dublin next week, can we dcelare it an absolute feckin'disaster. Stayed away but take no pleasure from this @Cymru

gave it miss as well , first one ive missed in ages ..gave up last time we were there too no atmosphere loads of gazoos. and people full of smiles and waving to tv cameras despite losing and having just conceded.

Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:59 am

Theres no better way of sucking the life out of an away crowd than what Spain did last night.It looked a friendly with one side skooling the other.They would have tuned us at the CCS in my view.That spanish side are as good as any in the last 20yrs and we are in transition.Grizzling about the ground just because its a rugby ground is childish in my view.