Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Support

Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:24 pm

Although I will always speak my mind on manager and team performance,I will always support the team I love....Cardiff City,managers come and go but the passion the fans have for their team they love to do well will always be there,I am friends with someone who has supported the Bluebirds for over 80 years and you can still see the passion in his eyes for the team he loves,by the way soldierblue has gone on a sabbatical for some time so your stuck with me,oh joy

Re: Support

Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:57 pm

angelis1949 wrote:Although I will always speak my mind on manager and team performance,I will always support the team I love....Cardiff City,managers come and go but the passion the fans have for their team they love to do well will always be there,I am friends with someone who has supported the Bluebirds for over 80 years and you can still see the passion in his eyes for the team he loves,by the way soldierblue has gone on a sabbatical for some time so your stuck with me,oh joy

good to have you back :notworthy: :notworthy:

Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:00 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:Although I will always speak my mind on manager and team performance,I will always support the team I love....Cardiff City,managers come and go but the passion the fans have for their team they love to do well will always be there,I am friends with someone who has supported the Bluebirds for over 80 years and you can still see the passion in his eyes for the team he loves,by the way soldierblue has gone on a sabbatical for some time so your stuck with me,oh joy

Your post made me smile

Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:24 pm

angelis1949 wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

Your post made me smile

first time for everything :mrgreen:

Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:58 pm

angelis1949 wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

Your post made me smile

Booker babe nice to have you back; how's Brexit going?

Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:14 pm

City Slicker wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

Your post made me smile

Booker babe nice to have you back; how's Brexit going?

My views on Brexit are well known on here and as usual the politicians are making a right mess of it and i really detest the people who will not accept the Democratic vote of the majority of people and will try every trick in the book to overturn Brexit

Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:06 pm

I have supported City Since I was 12. I am now 66 and I will always support City. Bollocks to all the plastics and the Gloria's.