Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ THREE CARDIFF CITY MATCHES MOVED FOR TV “

Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:23 pm

The kick-off times of three of Cardiff City's upcoming home Premier League fixtures have been changed for live TV coverage.

The Bluebirds' home clash with Wolves will be played a day earlier, kicking off at 8pm on Friday 30th November, live on Sky Sports.

Meanwhile, City's fixtures against Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur have both been moved to 5:30pm kick-offs on the same dates - and will be broadcast on BT Sport and Sky Sports respectively.

New kick-off times & dates:

Cardiff City vs. Wolves - Friday 30th November 2018 - 8pm - Sky Sports

Cardiff City vs. Manchester United - Saturday 22nd December - 5:30pm - BT Sport

Cardiff City vs. Tottenham Hotspur - Tuesday 1st January - 5:30pm - Sky Sports

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewt ... 2&t=142949 :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Wolves, Man Utd and Spurs games at CCS moved for TV.

Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:28 pm

Phew... was worried about the Man U one. Have promised family I'll drive up to Scotland Sunday 23rd. And arranged a lads day/nighter on the Saturday for the footy. 5.30pm probably saves me getting too smashed!

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=142949 :bluebird:

Re: “ THREE CARDIFF CITY MATCHES MOVED FOR TV “

Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:00 pm

Hope the Man united fans with tickets in the home end have some common sense could be a bit nasty otherwise with a late kick off just before Xmas

Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:58 pm

Just checked online and there are no trains that night that after the game.
Not that I particularly like Wolves but that’s just shitting on normal fans again

Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:35 pm

Shocking this when people have booked hotels for a saturday and sky switch to friday i know 2 wolves fans booked in angel hotel will now cancel loose money and can' t make the game friday tidy lads to , this could so easily happen to us looking forward to an away game having a good day out game and few beers all f....d up by sky who could' nt care less about fans at all unless your in an armchair watching it on there sports channel pi..es me off this sky and now there showing all championship games and choice of any game they are going to kill the terraces and the whole experience of a day or night at the footie.

Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:19 am

looks like i'll be missing the wolves game then and i,ve purchased a ticket already

on the plus side will be able to watch the man utd game now as it's on the telly . as a flexi plus + plus membership holder this season i did try for a ticket but the jonny come lately beat me to a ticket on the day of release .

looking forward to the fulham game now

Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:43 am

MOZZER1 wrote:looks like i'll be missing the wolves game then and i,ve purchased a ticket already

on the plus side will be able to watch the man utd game now as it's on the telly . as a flexi plus + plus membership holder this season i did try for a ticket but the jonny come lately beat me to a ticket on the day of release .

looking forward to the fulham game now

Ditto. Wish I read the small print in the flex 5 . The fact you can’t buy online makes them less flexible than a standard membership. System issues apparently. Also going to Fulham , massive game .

Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:30 am

That's another 3 I probably will not make..

Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:02 am

Why is it always are home games FFS can’t theu show some seats ones instead.

Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:21 am

I will now miss the Wolves and Man Utd game due to travel times.

This will be my last season as a season ticket holder after around 30 years , its pointless if you live away and they keep changing times and days

Better to just buy a membership and phone up the day they are released

Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:39 am

Don't worry next season will be back to normal. Unfortunately

Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:02 pm

I wish sky would f**k off ....

Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:35 pm

Bluesman wrote:Don't worry next season will be back to normal. Unfortunately

No it won't. We were on sky more times last season then we will be this season.

Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:07 pm

Bluesman wrote:Don't worry next season will be back to normal. Unfortunately

I think it was 13 times last season and now they are doing ALL the mid week games as well..
its way too much

Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:38 pm

I was doubtful for the Wolves game on the Saturday, but can make the Friday night.

Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:25 am

There will be more changes for next year come Xmas time .

Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:54 am

phildavies wrote:Why is it always are home games FFS can’t theu show some seats ones instead.

Exactly 3 home games !!!

Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:41 pm

If anyone wanted confirmation that fans no longer count this is it .What contempt they hold us in! f**k you, you are only a mug that pays your ticket money blah blah.Football is sinking into a morass of greed and indifference for ordinary people.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: