Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

My Prediction: Bellamy will be next years manager

Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:12 am

Calling it now Warnock to gracefully retire at the top and Bellamy installed as manager in championship next year!

Re: My Prediction Bellamy next years manager

Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:33 am

Really hope not.

Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:07 am

CFS25 wrote:Calling it now Warnock to gracefully retire at the top and Bellamy installed as manager in championship next year!

just seen his...look how suited I am 100 second advert..
and last weeks id play better football than Warnock TV performance..
what he is doing is distasteful
didn't want him before, certainly don't now...

Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:34 am

The club need to tread very carefully here, any distasteful nonsense to Neil and installing of CB,would set the club back years.
Just like the Ollie saga.
No to CB as manager he needs to earn his stripes elsewhere first.

Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:57 am

fred keenor wrote:The club need to tread very carefully here, any distasteful nonsense to Neil and installing of CB,would set the club back years.
Just like the Ollie saga.
No to CB as manager he needs to earn his stripes elsewhere first.

Distasteful and Bellamy go hand in hand.

Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:07 pm

CFS25 wrote:Calling it now Warnock to gracefully retire at the top and Bellamy installed as manager in championship next year!

Another postie who thinks we are going to end up in the Championship next season,I'm not sure if it's not wishfull thinking on behalf of the postie but I will say what I said yesterday,we are not in the Championship just yet,we have plenty of points to fight for before the season ends

Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:18 pm

angelis1949 wrote:

Another postie who thinks we are going to end up in the Championship next season,I'm not sure if it's not wishfull thinking on behalf of the postie but I will say what I said yesterday,we are not in the Championship just yet,we have plenty of points to fight for before the season ends

That's very positive of you and I agree! :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:23 pm

angelis1949 wrote:

Quite right and in the event of us needing a new manager, ( which we don't) , we'd be better off raffling the job on this forum than appointing CB ( it'd be cheaper and just as likely to succeed).
Again, this is entirely academic because Sir Neil is a fantastic manager, but better choices would be Steve Bruce or Martin O'Neil. Or, actually, anyone else who has some experience of doing this sort of thing for a living.

Re: My Prediction: Bellamy will be next years manager

Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:24 pm

To clarify, better choices than CB, not Sir Neil

Re: My Prediction: Bellamy will be next years manager

Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:59 pm

at the top...your post predicts relegation...

Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:02 pm

Sven wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:

That's very positive of you and I agree! :thumbright: :ayatollah:

That’s mighty “Sven” of you! Why don’t you make an analysis of it and make some arguments, let’s say, for it?

Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:36 am

SirJimmySchoular wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:

Quite right and in the event of us needing a new manager, ( which we don't) , we'd be better off raffling the job on this forum than appointing CB ( it'd be cheaper and just as likely to succeed).
Again, this is entirely academic because Sir Neil is a fantastic manager, but better choices would be Steve Bruce or Martin O'Neil. Or, actually, anyone else who has some experience of doing this sort of thing for a living.

Why would anybody want Steve Bruce?
He failed miserably the last few seasons with a team and club that should have easily got promotion from the championship. The money he has spent and to not get promoted shows he is not a great manager.
Martin o'neill was a good manager 10 years ago but has done nothing since and has taken Ireland backwards.

Football has moved on in the last few years and these two dinosaurs have been left behind.

Warnock somehow managed it through pure man management but i think thay was more down to taking advantage of the league being pretty poor last season.

That is not the case this season, tactically and technically we are being outplayed.

Bruce and O'neill would make no difference at all.