Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: CRAIG BELLAMY SHOWING HIS COACHING CREDENTIALS?

Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:34 am

Only Vinnie and Co have a clue as to where Craig's chances of becoming manager lay. Perhaps he can loan Craig out to manage some of Vinnie's other clubs if he has any plans to eventually give him the job (which I doubt).

:bluescarf:

Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:29 pm

dogfound wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:
BlueMoon1974 wrote:Can he control his temper though.

The thing everybody seems to forget is all the very best managers that there has ever been have very very bad tempers.

I don't think its forget.
its being able to differentiate between being angry about certain things that are or are not happening..and being angry because your an angry person...
you probably have a temper yourself most do , you probably also know people to be wary of because they forever have a head on...go figure..

He’s never angry to just be angry.

He’s angry when his high standards aren’t met. Nothing wrong with that if your going to be successful.

Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:10 am

Llan_Blue wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:

The thing everybody seems to forget is all the very best managers that there has ever been have very very bad tempers.

its being able to differentiate between being angry about certain things that are or are not happening..and being angry because your an angry person...
you probably have a temper yourself most do , you probably also know people to be wary of because they forever have a head on...go figure..

He’s angry when his high standards aren’t met. Nothing wrong with that if your going to be successful.

Depends if your swinging a golf club about I guess.

Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:43 am

Llan_Blue wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Llan_Blue wrote:

being angry when 99% wouldn't be is the reason he was not more successful as a player .he kept on being moved along despite his talent not because he didn't have talent.
even the people who like him are wary of him..and having a head on when you should be calm results in rushes of blood and knee jerk reactions..
I don't hate Craig..but would hate to see him as our manager or at least until he has proved himself a bit more than running a not very good under 18 team..
there are red flags everywhere..the 3 biggest for me not being the texts while at celtic or the golf club.....but how desperate Man City were to allow him to come here {losing millions }.. NW not having him anywhere near our 1st team and the fact that A} he is desperate for senior involvement, B} is high profile { a defo tick over other qualified coaches }.. C} knows loads of people in the game due to his many clubs/managers/ex colleauges and yet in 4 and a half years has got nowhere through his talent { if he was 1/10th the coach some on here think everyone would know, that's how the football world is } or through having a leg up