Ryan Giggs

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ryan Giggs

Postby bluescarlet » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:01 pm

I realise that everyone is entitled to their own opinion but I feel the vitriol on this board relating to Ryan Giggs is totally unnecessary and over the top.
Should the game have been played at the millenium stadium, of course it should have just look at the attendance as for the future let's wait and see, I am convinced it's the players not the stadium that determines if the game is won or lost.
As for the team selections why not experiment it was a friendly after all, ok one or two things didn't work but he is trying to bring a new generation of footballers into the Welsh set up, don't forget Chris Colemen failed to get us into the world cup finals.
So give the guy a chance he will be ok.
bluescarlet

Ryan Giggs

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Return to General Chat