Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Fed up

Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:11 pm

I am a lifelong city supporter and am totally fed up with the so called City fans who make any negative comments We are what we are and that is the end of it. So F off all you plastics and Gloria's and if you don't understand these words that just proves the point

Re: Fed up

Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:35 pm

Bluesman wrote:I am a lifelong city supporter and am totally fed up with the so called City fans who make any negative comments We are what we are and that is the end of it. So F off all you plastics and Gloria's and if you don't understand these words that just proves the point

You're weird.

Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:40 pm

Cheer up lad fulham be here in a few days after liverpool we have leicster Brighton southampton and manure we should be getting points and goals out of these and new years day a cracker against the spurs so look forward to these also you could do a streak on the pitch if we score we will all know you then and sing your name chin up lad where in the prem in blue and you have a cracking lot of great fans around you.

Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:11 pm

Bluesman wrote:I am a lifelong city supporter and am totally fed up with the so called City fans who make any negative comments We are what we are and that is the end of it. So F off all you plastics and Gloria's and if you don't understand these words that just proves the point

Do you think there could actually be a plastic (new) fan of the club called Gloria out there?

Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:42 pm

There have always been negative comments, whatever division we have been in. Part of the game.

Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:03 pm

I could say the same. Fed up with fans not seeing the potential of Cardiff City. Fed up with people happy to be a mediocre of what they could be. But it all takes patience, doesn’t it?

Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:15 pm

Lighten up! I can do you a good deal on Prozac!