Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: NEIL WARNOCK: “ INSISTS VINCENT TAN “

Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:29 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
Clubfortyfourer wrote:You’d think that the Club would have more ambition, especially how much Tan upset the fans the last time we were in the Premiership. He has to take responsibility for his own actions, his behaviour was beyond comprehension. It still sticks in my gut,as a City fan.The club is far bigger than one man, he disrespected City fans,he has other projects with another football club,besides others, Myself I feel let down as a City fan,like every hardworking fan that has payed for a season ticket.We need more than promises in January. As usual Tan is not owning up to his responsibilities, he’s passing the buck on to the manager, we’ve been here before.Tan has not done enough financially this season where he should have spent more and showed commitment and ambition, where Wolves have spent more showing ambition to consolidate in the Premier league.Show you’re commitment “Vincent Tan” to the supporters, we are the heart of the club. We deserve better and more commitment like we are showing with our support every week.

Another multi too gutless to post this under his usual ID.

I don't know if he/she is a multi Mart but a fair point has been made and worthy of discussion. I know lots might disagree with this view but I think this opinion might develop during the season. I don't think it's of the same order as the blue/red division in the past though.

I see your point but when the same person has the opposite view using another alias its a hypocritical cowardness.I mean blaiming Tan for all our financial woes and demanding he runs the club properly under one name and then a "spend it for the boys" under another name smacks of a shitstirer who doesn't have the clubs well being at heart.

PS he makes the same spelling mistakes as someone else,exactly the same

Name names :old:

Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:31 am

dogfound wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
Clubfortyfourer wrote:You’d think that the Club would have more ambition, especially how much Tan upset the fans the last time we were in the Premiership. He has to take responsibility for his own actions, his behaviour was beyond comprehension. It still sticks in my gut,as a City fan.The club is far bigger than one man, he disrespected City fans,he has other projects with another football club,besides others, Myself I feel let down as a City fan,like every hardworking fan that has payed for a season ticket.We need more than promises in January. As usual Tan is not owning up to his responsibilities, he’s passing the buck on to the manager, we’ve been here before.Tan has not done enough financially this season where he should have spent more and showed commitment and ambition, where Wolves have spent more showing ambition to consolidate in the Premier league.Show you’re commitment “Vincent Tan” to the supporters, we are the heart of the club. We deserve better and more commitment like we are showing with our support every week.

I don't know if he/she is a multi Mart but a fair point has been made and worthy of discussion. I know lots might disagree with this view but I think this opinion might develop during the season. I don't think it's of the same order as the blue/red division in the past though.

your not sure if you are a multi ? waw

God, don't they teach you homeless lot to read these days? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:34 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

I see your point but when the same person has the opposite view using another alias its a hypocritical cowardness.I mean blaiming Tan for all our financial woes and demanding he runs the club properly under one name and then a "spend it for the boys" under another name smacks of a shitstirer who doesn't have the clubs well being at heart.

PS he makes the same spelling mistakes as someone else,exactly the same

Ha ha, I see your point Mart. Yes you can never put anything past Angela :lol:

Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:51 am

City Slicker wrote:
dogfound wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

no substance in you or your clubfortyfourbraincell alter ego....dont back anything up...just dis the club day in day out get back on the crack jack
or back up some of these claims.....doesn't matter which of you replies tbh.

Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:03 am

dogfound wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
dogfound wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

no substance in you or your clubfortyfourbraincell alter ego....dont back anything up...just dis the club day in day out get back on the crack jack
or back up some of these claims.....doesn't matter which of you replies tbh.

What sort of pidgin was that incoherent nonsense written in Bruv?

Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:04 am

Sven wrote:
dogfound wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

Sorry, you're wrong on that one. Phil has his own views and we agree or disagree but he is genuine! ;) :thumbright:

his OWN views seem to be exactly the same for 3 people none of which can back up anything.~{you would think 1 of them at least could take a stab at the 200 million.? }

you get a childs version of a smart arse answer but no facts or train of thought that goes beyond the original remark.

Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:20 am

dogfound wrote:
Sven wrote:
dogfound wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

Sorry, you're wrong on that one. Phil has his own views and we agree or disagree but he is genuine! ;) :thumbright:

his OWN views seem to be exactly the same for 3 people none of which can back up anything.~{you would think 1 of them at least could take a stab at the 200 million.? }

you get a childs version of a smart arse answer but no facts or train of thought that goes beyond the original remark.

I appreciate it's difficult for someone like you to understand but it's entirely possible 3 people share the same views. I'm not sure you might be able to grasp it but to give you an analogy approx. 7 billion people around the world share the view that the earth is round, although there are a minority of dissenters. Do you think these are multis? And in answer to your second point some people refuse to engage with trolls.

Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:30 am

City Slicker wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Sven wrote:
dogfound wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

I appreciate it's difficult for someone like you to understand but it's entirely possible 3 people share the same views. I'm not sure you might be able to grasp it but to give you an analogy approx. 7 billion people around the world share the view that the earth is round, although there are a minority of dissenters. Do you think these are multis? And in answer to your second point some people refuse to engage with trolls.

how about explaining where your 200 million figure comes from eh..
or take your pick on explaining any of your 1 line negative posts ..
im not the only one to ask you..how do you figure that out or to explain..and ive yet to see a response..but an hour or so later another post will appear digging Tan with little substance under a different name...3 people on this board with 100% identical views ..maybe...all three refuse to be drawn on backing those views up nah...
as for the trolls bit..there you go childishness personified......you dont engage { answer simple questions about your ill thought out opinions } with ANYONE....

Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:38 am

dogfound wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Sven wrote:
dogfound wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

im not the only one to ask you..how do you figure that out or to explain..and ive yet to see a response..but an hour or so later another post will appear digging Tan with little substance under a different name...3 people on this board with 100% identical views ..maybe...all three refuse to be drawn on backing those views up nah...
as for the trolls bit..there you go childishness personified......you dont engage { answer simple questions about your ill thought out opinions } with ANYONE....

Again wrong! I feel sorry for your inability to read properly but I engage regularly with sensible posters of with thankfully the majority on this forum are. However, I don't feel disposed to give oxygen to trolls like you who only wish to goad. I've told you before not to engage with me.

Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:10 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Seems a bit odd to promise him funds now when we don't know where we will be come janaury.... Unless he just didn't spent his budget from the summer which seems more likely.

This is exactly what's happened. At his charity dinner a few months ago at the Radisson, he said there was another 10 million to spend if he needed it. He couldn't find anyone that he could afford with that much.

Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:13 pm

City Slicker wrote:
dogfound wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Sven wrote:
dogfound wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

Again wrong! I feel sorry for your inability to read properly but I engage regularly with sensible posters of with thankfully the majority on this forum are. However, I don't feel disposed to give oxygen to trolls like you who only wish to goad. I've told you before not to engage with me.

:lol: :lol: :lol: your incapable of being sensible

Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:15 pm

dogfound wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
dogfound wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Sven wrote:
dogfound wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: your incapable of being sensible

No, Captain Sensible me :lol: :lol: :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:56 pm

we desperately need a right back, and a striker. an average right back would cost at least £5m. an average striker at this level nowadays is £10m.

if that's all we have to spend, we have to accept that it's about building for the future.