Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Fantastic Behaviour From Wales Captain!!!!!

Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:40 pm

Getting picked up smashed off his face at 6am on Monday Morning on mill lane with Tyler Roberts and Danny Ward and then taking birds back to the Vale Hotel.. fantastic behaviour from a washed up Williams.. be very interested if he plays tonite to see how he performs.. wats happened to him????

Re: Fantastic Behaviour From Wales Captain!!!!!

Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:38 pm

Is there any proof to this? If so bit naughty.

Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:59 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:Is there any proof to this? If so bit naughty.

Without wanting to put anybody’s position in jeopardy I won’t name names but I witnessed it with my own eyes as it’s part of my profession.. couldn’t believe me eyes tbh

Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:46 pm

I really hope this isn't true, but this is exactly what I was worrying about in my "Together Stronger?" post yesterday. We never heard about unprofessional behaviour like this under Speed or Coleman. Williams and Tyler Roberts are both starting, let's see how they both play.

Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:06 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:I really hope this isn't true, but this is exactly what I was worrying about in my "Together Stronger?" post yesterday. We never heard about unprofessional behaviour like this under Speed or Coleman. Williams and Tyler Roberts are both starting, let's see how they both play.

I can 100% confirm this to be true.. Williams don’t look any shitter than he normally is :D

Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:22 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:I really hope this isn't true, but this is exactly what I was worrying about in my "Together Stronger?" post yesterday. We never heard about unprofessional behaviour like this under Speed or Coleman. Williams and Tyler Roberts are both starting, let's see how they both play.

Don't be stupid, it happens and regularly with footballers. Coleman usually with them people get paid to stop it being public knowledge.

Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:26 pm

2blue2handle wrote:

Don't be stupid, it happens and regularly with footballers. Coleman usually with them people get paid to stop it being public knowledge.

Not to be pissed 6am in the morning your flying out to Ireland at 2pm the same day surely.. in fairness danny was wasn’t to
Bad neither was Roberts but Williams was fukd

Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:46 pm

GummiTheBluebird wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Not to be pissed 6am in the morning your flying out to Ireland at 2pm the same day surely.. in fairness danny was wasn’t to

I remember Robbie Savage sat in a Cardiff bar drinking heavily on a Sunday night, payed for an open bar and was flying out with the welsh squad early on the Monday morning, we were out for my mates brothers stag night. Somethings never change

Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:53 pm

snoopystorm wrote:
GummiTheBluebird wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

I remember Robbie Savage sat in a Cardiff bar drinking heavily on a Sunday night, payed for an open bar and was flying out with the welsh squad early on the Monday morning, we were out for my mates brothers stag night. Somethings never change

Only one thing guaranteed with most footballers, women, drink and gambling.

Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:47 pm

Didn't look hungover today fort he was man of the match

Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:35 pm

GummiTheBluebird wrote:

Without wanting to put anybody’s position in jeopardy I won’t name names but I witnessed it with my own eyes as it’s part of my profession.. couldn’t believe me eyes tbh

uhhh…..you've named the 3 players...and of course you are you..

Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:43 pm

dogfound wrote:
GummiTheBluebird wrote:

Seems 'discretion' isn't part of his 'profession' and a creditable 1-0 win (away) for Wales seems shows the impact it the event had! :thumbright: :laughing6:

Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:43 pm

Sven wrote:
dogfound wrote:
GummiTheBluebird wrote:

Seems 'discretion' isn't part of his 'profession' and a creditable 1-0 win (away) for Wales seems shows the impact it the event had! :thumbright: :laughing6:[/quote

maybe he just has not figured out that discretion is a big plus when dealing with high profile people in the early hours...

and yes good result for us with a very young inexperienced team :thumbup:

Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:25 am

Sven wrote:
dogfound wrote:
GummiTheBluebird wrote:

Seems 'discretion' isn't part of his 'profession' and a creditable 1-0 win (away) for Wales seems shows the impact it the event had! :thumbright: :laughing6:

Sounds like a jealous bouncer from soda bar or something don’t he :lol:

Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:15 am

GummiTheBluebird wrote:Getting picked up smashed off his face at 6am on Monday Morning on mill lane with Tyler Roberts and Danny Ward and then taking birds back to the Vale Hotel.. fantastic behaviour from a washed up Williams.. be very interested if he plays tonite to see how he performs.. wats happened to him????

Sounds like Giggy's coaching is paying off...

Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:34 am

If this the case can I suggest they repeat this prior to any future game...seems to work !!

Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:31 pm

Op gone very quiet :shock:

Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:08 am

2blue2handle wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:
GummiTheBluebird wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Isn't that three things?

Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:38 am

gwentbluebirds wrote:Op gone very quiet :shock:

Just telling everyone about an observation i made.. won’t fuckin bother again.. if they lost you would be all over his arse.. still not right imo regardless and there was no
Way he was motm only in my opinion of course.... :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:40 am

dogfound wrote:
GummiTheBluebird wrote:

It wasnt me that drove them that’s what I meant

Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:14 am

GummiTheBluebird wrote:

Just telling everyone about an observation i made.. won’t fuckin bother again.. if they lost you would be all over his arse.. still not right imo regardless and there was no

I think it happens quite a bit tbh , and probably more while on international duty away from every day life..

Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:44 am

Any shape on the birds?

Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:17 am

Dahboy wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:
GummiTheBluebird wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Isn't that three things?

Very true

Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:25 am

GummiTheBluebird wrote:

Don’t take hum bridge, it’s a public forum.. I have travelled with the team on a few occasions previously and my own opinion is this.. These lads are very young and immature starting a life of fame in the media, kept under tight controls of when to eat, sh!t and sleep it’s a shame but it’s inevitable that some will go off the rails and ruin it. You know the old saying money isn’t everything!!

Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:23 pm

Our captain can keep on going out on the lash 2 nights before the game if he keeps playing as well as that - it's the best he's played since the Euro's!

Fair play to Giggs. Personally, I would have played a more solid, experienced line up and I was worried the young lads would have got physically bullied. A very bold call by Giggs to play so many youngsters at once, but that shows the faith Giggs has in these young, talented kids.

We dominated for large spells and outclassed Ireland at times. It's probably the worst Ireland side I have ever seen, but you can only beat what you're up against and those young lads will take great confidence from that and will continue to grow as footballers from that experience.

Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:53 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:Our captain can keep on going out on the lash 2 nights before the game if he keeps playing as well as that - it's the best he's played since the Euro's!

Fair play to Giggs. Personally, I would have played a more solid, experienced line up and I was worried the young lads would have got physically bullied. A very bold call by Giggs to play so many youngsters at once, but that shows the faith Giggs has in these young, talented kids.

We dominated for large spells and outclassed Ireland at times. It's probably the worst Ireland side I have ever seen, but you can only beat what you're up against and those young lads will take great confidence from that and will continue to grow as footballers from that experience.

it was 2 nights , and we have played worse teams down the years and lost.....but its good to see you come on and give credit, no doubt there will be more bad days to come but lets hope there are more good ones than bad.