£150,000 a week wages / Aaron Ramsey ?

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:12 am

EVERTON IN RAMSEY CHASE

17/10/18

Everton are said to be interested in luring Aaron Ramsey to Goodison Park with a bumper contract for the Welshman.

The Sun and the Mirror are reporting the club would be willing to offer as much as £150,000-a-week to bring him to the north west when his Arsenal contract expires in the summer, as well as a possible £15m signing-on fee. Not bad!
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: £150,000 a week wages / Aaron Ramsey ?

Postby Sneggyblubird » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:19 am

You would think Arsenal would be willing to pay that to keep him.
Sneggyblubird

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:14 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:You would think Arsenal would be willing to pay that to keep him.

You would.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Bridgend_bluebird » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:06 pm

Isn't he on 130k a week already? Arsenal could afford that easily. They're not exactly struggling financially. :lol:
Win or lose I'll Be there with my ticket and a pint!
Bridgend_bluebird

Postby dogfound » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:07 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Isn't he on 130k a week already? Arsenal could afford that easily. They're not exactly struggling financially. :lol:

think the figures in this article are off the mark...
dogfound

Postby maccydee » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:26 am

dogfound wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Isn't he on 130k a week already? Arsenal could afford that easily. They're not exactly struggling financially. :lol:

That 15 million signing on fee over a 4 year contract would make those wages about 230k a week. Probably realistic.
maccydee

Postby dogfound » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:40 am

maccydee wrote:
dogfound wrote:

That 15 million signing on fee over a 4 year contract would make those wages about 230k a week. Probably realistic.

its a lot of money that's for sure....but I still think low in in the current market..as mentioned by others he isn't far off those wages now and if still under contract that had life in it he would be worth / sold for 40/50 mill ? AND still get some sort of signing on fee so the 15 mill looks light...?

maybe we should be looking to sign him { and Bale } out of this 200 million pound windfall Tan has just had.. :lol:
dogfound

Postby nubbsy » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:45 am

Let's sign him when we sign dzeko LOL
nubbsy

Postby maccydee » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:04 pm

dogfound wrote:
maccydee wrote:
dogfound wrote:

its a lot of money that's for sure....but I still think low in in the current market..as mentioned by others he isn't far off those wages now and if still under contract that had life in it he would be worth / sold for 40/50 mill ? AND still get some sort of signing on fee so the 15 mill looks light...?

maybe we should be looking to sign him { and Bale } out of this 200 million pound windfall Tan has just had.. :lol:

He was offered a 200k contract that was withdrawn. A lack of a transfer fee will certainly allow his wages / signing on fee to be higher. Arsenal set themselves up by offering Ozil so much.
maccydee

Postby Bridgend_bluebird » Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:23 pm

maccydee wrote:
dogfound wrote:
maccydee wrote:
dogfound wrote:

He was offered a 200k contract that was withdrawn. A lack of a transfer fee will certainly allow his wages / signing on fee to be higher. Arsenal set themselves up by offering Ozil so much.

The funny thing is alot of arsenal fans say Rambo is inconsistent. Have they not seen ozil? :lol: Rambo should be on the same pay as ozil the very least
Win or lose I'll Be there with my ticket and a pint!
Bridgend_bluebird

Postby dogfound » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:37 pm

maccydee wrote:
dogfound wrote:
maccydee wrote:
dogfound wrote:

even taking ozil out of the equation....your 230k a week although sounds a lot....Rambo for a TOTAL of 11mill a year what a bargain...most prem clubs will waste double that on untried foreigners that fail every season
dogfound

Postby northernbluebird » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:48 pm

why would a player like this go to everton? i would have thought he'd leave to win trophies, or play abroad. he won't get either at everton.
northernbluebird

Postby dogfound » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:04 pm

northernbluebird wrote:why would a player like this go to everton? i would have thought he'd leave to win trophies, or play abroad. he won't get either at everton.

don't see it either
dogfound

Postby maccydee » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:27 pm

dogfound wrote:
maccydee wrote:
dogfound wrote:
maccydee wrote:
dogfound wrote:

even taking ozil out of the equation....your 230k a week although sounds a lot....Rambo for a TOTAL of 11mill a year what a bargain...most prem clubs will waste double that on untried foreigners that fail every season

And that’s what is wrong with football.

In comparison to others you are probably right but think about it. 11 million a year for a midfielder who is injured quite a lot. I love Rambo but he isn’t elite is he? He’s not the difference maker to make a team title winners.

Crazy money.
maccydee

Postby dogfound » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:22 pm

maccydee wrote:
dogfound wrote:
maccydee wrote:
dogfound wrote:
maccydee wrote:
dogfound wrote:

In comparison to others you are probably right but think about it. 11 million a year for a midfielder who is injured quite a lot. I love Rambo but he isn’t elite is he? He’s not the difference maker to make a team title winners.

Crazy money.

i like him and think he has been under appreciated at Arsenal and although he hasnt won a title it really wouldnt surprise me to see him join a club where he does...
as for the money..its bonkers ...but...if Arsenal were a 20 piece band that attrtacted huge crowds and billion pound tv rights to televise concerts...who should benefit the most financially..the band members or other people..?
dogfound

Postby maccydee » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:45 pm

dogfound wrote:
maccydee wrote:
dogfound wrote:
maccydee wrote:
dogfound wrote:
maccydee wrote:
dogfound wrote:

Crazy money.

i like him and think he has been under appreciated at Arsenal and although he hasnt won a title it really wouldnt surprise me to see him join a club where he does...
as for the money..its bonkers ...but...if Arsenal were a 20 piece band that attrtacted huge crowds and billion pound tv rights to televise concerts...who should benefit the most financially..the band members or other people..?

He is very under appreciated at Arsenal.

If he stayed fit and had seasons like his 2012 year (wasn’t it where he had 10 goals by November) then he would be a Madrid or Barcelona player.
maccydee

Return to General Chat