Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

tomlin

Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:43 pm

see tomlin on twitter offering to give his boots away, as he doesn't need them! sarcasm or what! wonder what Warnock will think

Re: tomlin

Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:44 pm

What's Warnock going to do drop him? Odd signing

Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:08 pm

very fortunate fella loads of Wonga for being a serial failure...

Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:29 pm

Is his agent Warnocks son?

Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:45 am

What a great idea for a novel !
Football manager ( not Sir Neil) facing the sack or retirement and signs up crappy players at big fees and wages for a share. Only a sub plot probably ,but it's good .

Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:13 am

lilybull wrote:see tomlin on twitter offering to give his boots away, as he doesn't need them! sarcasm or what! wonder what Warnock will think

A link would have been helpful.

Regardless, there you have Tomlin's failings laid bare for all to see... he simply doesn't take responsibility for himself. If I was in his shoes I'd feel embarrassed about myself and I'd certainly shy away from social media. I hope people take to his Twitter account and point out that that's what happens in any profession when people don't apply themselves properly.

Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:24 am

You only have to do a search :laughing6:

https://twitter.com/Leetomlin10?ref_src ... r%5Eauthor

Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:53 am

Alan_in_China wrote:
lilybull wrote:see tomlin on twitter offering to give his boots away, as he doesn't need them! sarcasm or what! wonder what Warnock will think

A link would have been helpful.

Regardless, there you have Tomlin's failings laid bare for all to see... he simply doesn't take responsibility for himself. If I was in his shoes I'd feel embarrassed about myself and I'd certainly shy away from social media. I hope people take to his Twitter account and point out that that's what happens in any profession when people don't apply themselves properly.

This^.
The guy has no self respect, & he's an embarrassment to himself. What a looser, & what a waste!

Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:42 am

Igovernor wrote:You only have to do a search :laughing6:

https://twitter.com/Leetomlin10?ref_src ... r%5Eauthor

I'm an Internet dinosaur, I don't have a Twitter account and probably wouldn't know how to navigate myself once on their site. ;)

Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:52 am

He could have been the catalyst this season if he had knuckled down
Absolute waste of a talent and I guess only interested in the money.
Career wasted.

Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:06 pm

I don't know what's gone on but for the life of me I cant understand why he was included in the development squad on the tour of Devon rather than the first team.(Though Pilks probably has more of a greivance on this). I am not saying Warnock was wrong as I don't know what happened, but any chance of getting something out of him this season went with that decision.

Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:14 pm

JJ1927 wrote:I don't know what's gone on but for the life of me I cant understand why he was included in the development squad on the tour of Devon rather than the first team.(Though Pilks probably has more of a greivance on this). I am not saying Warnock was wrong as I don't know what happened, but any chance of getting something out of him this season went with that decision.

His chance went when he came back out of shape

Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:45 pm

Nice save though twisting it into a competition.... think he got rumbled

Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:46 pm

snoopystorm wrote:Nice save though twisting it into a competition.... think he got rumbled

I entered :lol: