Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Neil Warnock's blunt verdict on Kenneth Zohore

Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:29 am

Neil Warnock's blunt verdict on Kenneth Zohore

NEIL WARNOCK:

"His training has been good and as a manager you try everything you can to get someone firing on all cylinders. Apart from cooking him a meal I don’t know what else to do with Ken. He’s got to stand up and say ‘I want that shirt’. He’s got every attribute but it’s disappointing he’s not got to that level. I think Ken will be here longer than me though if I’m honest.”
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Neil Warnock's blunt verdict on Kenneth Zohore

Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:04 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Neil Warnock's blunt verdict on Kenneth Zohore

NEIL WARNOCK:

"His training has been good and as a manager you try everything you can to get someone firing on all cylinders. Apart from cooking him a meal I don’t know what else to do with Ken. He’s got to stand up and say ‘I want that shirt’. He’s got every attribute but it’s disappointing he’s not got to that level. I think Ken will be here longer than me though if I’m honest.”

One player that has absolutely baffled me from day one, still don’t understand what’s going on in his head. We have seen glimpses of brilliance albeit some time ago yet some woeful performances with poor ability and no desire. Am as confused as a body.

Re: Neil Warnock's blunt verdict on Kenneth Zohore

Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:14 pm

Stringfellow wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Neil Warnock's blunt verdict on Kenneth Zohore

NEIL WARNOCK:

One player that has absolutely baffled me from day one, still don’t understand what’s going on in his head. We have seen glimpses of brilliance albeit some time ago yet some woeful performances with poor ability and no desire. Am as confused as a body.

I think there is a better player in there than the one we are seeing too...but woeful ,come off it. we hardly cross the halfway line and when we do the service is poor more often than not...8 games in and he has missed 1 decent chance, if it were 6 or 7 fair enough but its not.