Warnock again

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Warnock again

Postby angelis1949 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:19 pm

Warnock said and i quote "I wouldn't bet against us going down"unquote oh Neil that's not the kind of inspirational talk that's going to install confidence in the fans and more importantly your player's
angelis1949

Warnock again

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Warnock again

Postby dogfound » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:29 pm

angelis1949 wrote:Warnock said and i quote "I wouldn't bet against us going down"unquote oh Neil that's not the kind of inspirational talk that's going to install confidence in the fans and more importantly your player's

very poor...if your going to put a quote up ,put the whole quote up not cut it in half and insert unquote..
dogfound

Postby angelis1949 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:46 pm

dogfound wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:Warnock said and i quote "I wouldn't bet against us going down"unquote oh Neil that's not the kind of inspirational talk that's going to install confidence in the fans and more importantly your player's

very poor...if your going to put a quote up ,put the whole quote up not cut it in half and insert unquote..

I apologise for me misquoting your hero but could you tell me do you agree with me that yet again your hero said things without engaging his brain,look we are already a laughing stock without Warnock,making things worse with his inane comments
angelis1949

Postby 2blue2handle » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:50 pm

Reading the full quote you can see what he is saying but still a stupid thing to say knowing the media will pick up on it. Sadly he is totally out of his depth on a number of levels.
2blue2handle

Postby dogfound » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:55 pm

angelis1949 wrote:
dogfound wrote:

I apologise for me misquoting your hero but could you tell me do you agree with me that yet again your hero said things without engaging his brain,look we are already a laughing stock without Warnock,making things worse with inane comments

would he put money on us staying up....he said no but wouldn't have put money on us winning promotion either...
its not about being or not being my hero
its about being honest and fair
dogfound

Postby dogfound » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:59 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Reading the full quote you can see what he is saying but still a stupid thing to say knowing the media will pick up on it. Sadly he is totally out of his depth on a number of levels.

the media twisting it and deliberately misleading is one thing..
why would a fan want to do that..?
dogfound

Postby angelis1949 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:07 pm

dogfound wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Reading the full quote you can see what he is saying but still a stupid thing to say knowing the media will pick up on it. Sadly he is totally out of his depth on a number of levels.

For all Warnocks shortcomings as a Premiership Manager I would accept that if I was convinced of Warnocks 100% commitment to do everything he can to keep us up,unfortunately I don't feel he has that commitment and is just going through the motions,I know it feels like I'm picking on your hero but I'm only voicing my honest opinion of Warnock
angelis1949

Postby 2blue2handle » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:19 pm

dogfound wrote:

I get that but Warnock should be savvy enough to know his words will be twisted.
2blue2handle

Postby dogfound » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:25 pm

angelis1949 wrote:
dogfound wrote:

For all Warnocks shortcomings as a Premiership Manager I would accept that if I was convinced of Warnocks 100% commitment to do everything he can to keep us up,unfortunately I don't feel he has that commitment and is just going through the motions,I know it feels like I'm picking on your hero but I'm only voicing my honest opinion of Warnock

I'm picking on your hero but
so you admit your just here to pick..?
dogfound

Postby angelis1949 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:39 pm

dogfound wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
dogfound wrote:

Now your misquoting me,read my posting again and you will see I said "it may feel like I'm picking on your hero",meaning I'm not picking on the man I'm just voicing my honest opinion of your hero,surly you wouldn't begrudge me that
angelis1949

Postby dogfound » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:47 pm

angelis1949 wrote:
dogfound wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
dogfound wrote:

Now your misquoting me,read my posting again and you will see I said "it may feel like I'm picking on your hero",meaning I'm not picking on the man I'm just voicing my honest opinion of your hero,surly you wouldn't begrudge me that

:lol: :lol: i doubt you missed my point..

but don't get why anyone who supports Cardiff would trim down one of our managers quotes just to be able to be critical .

if you don't like his tactics / team selection / voice by all means ...but whats the point in doing what you have , especially when its already been done better by louise { aka your mentor roathy }
dogfound

Postby angelis1949 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:58 pm

dogfound wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
dogfound wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
dogfound wrote:

:lol: :lol: i doubt you missed my point..

but don't get why anyone who supports Cardiff would trim down one of our managers quotes just to be able to be critical .

if you don't like his tactics / team selection / voice by all means ...but whats the point in doing what you have , especially when its already been done better by louise { aka your mentor roathy }

Did you not do the same to my posting,trim it to fit your argument but unlike you I had the good grace to apologise for my mistake,look cat food I'm getting a bit tired so I'm off to my bed,got a big day tomorrow seeing Bluebirds winning our first league game of the season,well I can dream,night night catfood
angelis1949

Postby Louise123 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:07 am

This has already been done by someone else but yes, we all agree wholeheartedly with your point about Mr Warnock OP.
Louise123

Postby Sneggyblubird » Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:42 am

dogfound wrote:

you got in one-he's not a fan but he is an old fanny fart.
Sneggyblubird

Postby Carpe Diem » Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:35 am

It’s quite clear what point NW is making. Unless of course it suits people’s agendas to ‘rubbish’ him
Carpe Diem

Postby 2blue2handle » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:35 am

Carpe Diem wrote:It’s quite clear what point NW is making. Unless of course it suits people’s agendas to ‘rubbish’ him

I think that's the point, read the quotes and it's quite obvious what he means however in my opinion he needs to be more careful and should know the media will pick up on that one line as a headline and it then makes us look stupid. Most people just read the deadlines of things on social media.
2blue2handle

Postby pembroke allan » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:05 pm

In fairness no.msyter what NW says as it's good news for the media and some fans as can interprete it to suit themselves? Anyway what NW is saying in the quotes is he's not a betting man! :laughing6:
pembroke allan

Postby Carpe Diem » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:12 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:It’s quite clear what point NW is making. Unless of course it suits people’s agendas to ‘rubbish’ him

I think that's the point, read the quotes and it's quite obvious what he means however in my opinion he needs to be more careful and should know the media will pick up on that one line as a headline and it then makes us look stupid. Most people just read the deadlines of things on social media.

Sorry but I don’t see how people’s ignorance and / or having an anti NW agenda can make us look stupid. That tag applies only to those who select only the portion of a quote that suits. What matters is what the players think and I’m sure he doesn’t rely on media nonsense to get his thoughts and feelings across :ayatollah:
Carpe Diem

Postby Carpe Diem » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:18 pm

By the way, anyone see any “NW out” banners today? :laughing5:
Carpe Diem

Postby CityBlue93 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:05 pm

CityBlue93

Return to General Chat