Paterson up front u are joking me!

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby CFS25 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:11 pm

He’s a right back/midfielder playing up front we are playing in the premier league not league 2! I find it unbelievable what the hell is going on! I know we have a few injures but play Murphy up top and Jnr or Harris on the wing!

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=201267 :shock:
CFS25

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Paterson up front u are joking me!

Postby theclaw » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:31 pm

It does sound wrong but let’s wait and see :thumbup:
theclaw

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:32 pm

He’s won the most aerial duels per game (8.5) and has created 33% of Cardiff’s chances in open play this season, but, ostensibly, he’s a right-back playing up front.

What does that say for the other strikers?
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Louise123 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:50 pm

Neil Warnocks the acting manager what else do you expect? Piss poor.
Louise123

Postby GENERAL CHAT » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:31 pm

Louise123 wrote:Neil Warnocks the acting manager what else do you expect? Piss poor.

Snigger :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edmund: Have you ever been to Wales, Baldrick?
Baldrick: No, but I've often thought that I'd like to.
Edmund: Well don't. It's a ghastly place. Huge gangs of tough, sinewy men roam the valleys terrifying people with their close-harmony singing
GENERAL CHAT

Postby Steve Zodiak » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:55 pm

I guess today shows why Warnock gets paid for being a real manager, and those who can pretend to be one on X Box don't get paid.
Steve Zodiak

Postby griff105 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:59 pm

:clap: :clap:
If I hadn't seen such riches I could live with being poor
griff105

Postby City Slicker » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:59 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:I guess today shows why Warnock gets paid for being a real manager, and those who can pretend to be one on X Box don't get paid.

Absolutely bang on Steve. I must admit I couldn't see it but what the f**k do I know? Well done Neil and all the lads :bluescarf:
City Slicker

Postby Steve Zodiak » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:05 pm

City Slicker wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:I guess today shows why Warnock gets paid for being a real manager, and those who can pretend to be one on X Box don't get paid.

Absolutely bang on Steve. I must admit I couldn't see it but what the f**k do I know? Well done Neil and all the lads :bluescarf:

I just hope the small minority who continually criticise Warnock at least give him some credit for the result today. We are on track to finish outside of the bottom three which is our only true target. We will have more downs than ups this season, but the handful of fans slating Warnock need to take a more realistic view of where we are right now, and why we are we here at this time.
Steve Zodiak

Postby bluesince62 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:16 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
City Slicker wrote:

I just hope the small minority who continually criticise Warnock at least give him some credit for the result today. We are on track to finish outside of the bottom three which is our only true target. We will have more downs than ups this season, but the handful of fans slating Warnock need to take a more realistic view of where we are right now, and why we are we here at this time.

If zohore showed half as much commitment, passion, and determination paterson wouldn't be embarrassing him,as he certainly is!! Great display by all the lads involved today :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
bluesince62

Postby Steve Zodiak » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:24 pm

bluesince62 wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
City Slicker wrote:

If zohore showed half as much commitment, passion, and determination paterson wouldn't be embarrassing him,as he certainly is!! Great display by all the lads involved today :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Zohore & Paterson, same age but one has scored 50 goals and the other far less. You would expect the 50 goal player to be the striker, but it's not. Apparently it's because we don't play to Zohore's strengths. Personally, I think it is because he is not capable of scoring at this level, or possibly is not prepared to put in the effort required at this level. I assume Warnock feels the same, and his team selection did the business today. Not going to get carried away though, far more difficult time ahead.
Steve Zodiak

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:33 pm

Ha ha ha Warnock 1 Roathy 0 :D
:D :D
I'm just a wine drinking monkey that has a penchant for fine bannanas. You can check out my human alter-ego singing and speaking nonsense on the you tube if you like @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sibaronimusic
ealing_ayatollah

Postby Sneggyblubird » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:44 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:Ha ha ha Warnock 1 Roathy 0 :D

This board has an army of multi's who's job it is to wind up real people.I'm begining to think its time to move on as a conversation with real fans seems to be getting harder.
Sneggyblubird

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:58 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:

This board has an army of multi's who's job it is to wind up real people.I'm begining to think its time to move on as a conversation with real fans seems to be getting harder.

There’s only a few of the trolls and you know who they are.
Don’t let their negativity grind you down mate.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby CFS25 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:12 pm

Proven me wrong 100 per cent today but still not a striker everyone knows that! Who cares now we won!
CFS25

Postby bluesince62 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:39 pm

CFS25 wrote:Proven me wrong 100 per cent today but still not a striker everyone knows that! Who cares now we won!

Has shown zohore what's needed! Warnock himself said his training is not what it should be,he needs to show more is what he said! Passion,desire,commitment and never say die attitude is what he could learn from pato :notworthy:
bluesince62

Postby Flyingpostman » Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:31 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:

Not wrong mate and the political posts all the time , think i'll be off away from clueless idiots . OP would of had Ken starting again i bet
Flyingpostman

Postby nubbsy » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:21 pm

Louise123 wrote:Neil Warnocks the acting manager what else do you expect? Piss poor.

Stick to the dishes
nubbsy

Postby eddiep » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:42 am

Paterson is currently our best
Front player.

It's not Callum or WARNOCK who need
Criticism, its zohore and madine.
Both should be fined for lack of spirit and fitness

They may not be gifted but they still could do more.

Paterson gives his all
you reap what you sow
eddiep

Postby phildavies » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:35 am

People obviously didn’t watch the Spurs game was excellent their and excellent again today by far our best centre forward which by the way is also the position he naturally should I don’t understand how he ever played as a right back anyway.
city till i die.............................................

Trying to combat the underrating of our own players and overestimating of other teams on this board
phildavies

Postby JJ1927 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:15 am

phildavies wrote:People obviously didn’t watch the Spurs game was excellent their and excellent again today by far our best centre forward which by the way is also the position he naturally should I don’t understand how he ever played as a right back anyway.

Spot on. He wouldn't be the first full back to end up as an out and out striker. Clearly not a full back, but he's big, strong and quick with an uncanny knack to be in the right place at the right time. So centre forward would seem to be a perfect position. Whether he is Premier League class in that position time will tell. But when he came on he worried a Chelsea back four that had been strolling around for the previous 30 minutes, did well against Spurs and scored the crucial third yesterday. Seems the best option at the moment and could do well against the "lesser" clubs we face after the Liverpool game.
JJ1927

Return to General Chat