Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Gunners today

Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:27 pm

So many on here dont think he should be here but i thought he was immense today with camarasa in midfield. Think if we can keep them both fit we have a good chance at a fight come may

Re: Gunners today

Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:03 am

stuey1981 wrote:So many on here dont think he should be here but i thought he was immense today with camarasa in midfield. Think if we can keep them both fit we have a good chance at a fight come may

Amen to that
We look so much stronger with gunners there
Was really happy with the side warnock picked
I’ve been one of those who wanted Ralls dropped and yesterday was the first time without him in the side and what a difference it made

Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:39 am

stuey1981 wrote:So many on here dont think he should be here but i thought he was immense today with camarasa in midfield. Think if we can keep them both fit we have a good chance at a fight come may

Not a fan of his but just the type of player we have been lacking in recent weeks.

Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:37 am

Think the Premier league suits him as I think the championship was taking it toll on him he will be crucial this season.

Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:55 am

I'll bet he's stiff as a board today,no amount of training can prepare you for the real thing. :lol:

Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:17 pm

Wouldn't have minded if he'd gone in the Summer, but we looked a much better team with that bit of steel in the middle.

Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:18 pm

:thumbup:

Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:33 pm

I've been his biggest critic but yesturday he fitted in with arter brilliantly

Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:16 pm

wez1927 wrote:I've been his biggest critic but yesturday he fitted in with arter brilliantly

Wez i recon the fact arter can run all day will help gunnarson a lot to show his class

Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:57 pm

wez1927 wrote:I've been his biggest critic but yesturday he fitted in with arter brilliantly

Totally agree, he was brilliant, maybe the balance of the team and the better quality players around him, but he looked a million miles better than he did last season.

Ralls is going to have his work cut out to get back in, which is great news for us !!!