Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Fulham forum watch

Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:33 pm

https://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/i ... &board=1.0

Hate the nobs. Worth a read. Hell of a change from my last forum watch. Gutted...

Sack him
Has he walked
Time to change
Who picked that team
Is the championship that bad
Where do we go from here
Points needed to stay up

Brilliant stuff.

Re: Fulham forum watch

Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:07 pm

On radio they are disgusted they lost to us as we are such a poor side! So disingenuous and don't accept we were the better side by miles today :old:

Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:09 pm

pembroke allan wrote:On radio they are disgusted they lost to us as we are such a poor side! So disingenuous and don't accept we were the better side by miles today :old:

Absolutely correct, the score could have been a lot wider

Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:32 pm

THEY Had 2 shots at goal and scored with both, we could have easily put 5 or 6 into them if we had decent cf , they seem to forget we had a defender playing up front for us.

Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:00 pm

Fulham Football Club are the Pret A Manger of the Premier League. I've seen more passionate goldfish. At least they didn't bring their happy clappers today. Whatever their Nigel and Jeremy excuses are on their Flat White boring forum, they were beat by the better team. Onwards and upwards. Bring on the Bin Dippers.

Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:19 pm

pembroke allan wrote:On radio they are disgusted they lost to us as we are such a poor side! So disingenuous and don't accept we were the better side by miles today :old:

I have a mutual Fulham friend... "Says it all...we lost to the worst side in the league" no gash (genuinely his name).. you sir... Are the worst.

Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:31 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:

I have a mutual Fulham friend... "Says it all...we lost to the worst side in the league" no gash (genuinely his name).. you sir... Are the worst.

There fans still living off what opposing fans said about us last season, but reality is their record is worse than ours in general in premiership and only one team as conceded more goals after 9 games ! And they havent played top 4 or 5 teams yet like us. :laughing6:

Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:35 am

My favorite comment talking about how they should have spent their 105million “Hind sight and all that, but maybe just spend it all on one big star player, ie a Bale or Ronaldo“ :shock:

Closely followed by the idiot who thinks their gunna win 7 of their last 11 games :lol:

Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:31 am

phildavies wrote:My favorite comment talking about how they should have spent their 105million “Hind sight and all that, but maybe just spend it all on one big star player, ie a Bale or Ronaldo“ :shock:

Closely followed by the idiot who thinks their gunna win 7 of their next 11 games :lol: