Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Match Of The Day

Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:18 pm

I fully expect them to concentrate on Fulham's defensive shortcomings in the 60 or so seconds they spend discussing today's game whilst also saying that the goals scored by both sides show why they will both struggle this season.

However, they will probably say that if Fulham can sort out their defence they should be able to do enough to stay up.

And then they'll move onto the next game or the credits will roll.

Re: Match Of The Day

Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:28 pm

davids wrote:I fully expect them to concentrate on Fulham's defensive shortcomings in the 60 or so seconds they spend discussing today's game whilst also saying that the goals scored by both sides show why they will both struggle this season.

However, they will probably say that if Fulham can sort out their defence they should be able to do enough to stay up.

I would expect them to focus on the Fulham defence it was shocking. I would hope they would give us credit.

Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:21 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
davids wrote:I fully expect them to concentrate on Fulham's defensive shortcomings in the 60 or so seconds they spend discussing today's game whilst also saying that the goals scored by both sides show why they will both struggle this season.

I would expect them to focus on the Fulham defence it was shocking. I would hope they would give us credit.

They won't. Be as crap as Sessegnon.... We know Cardiff are good at set pieces... But we score 4 from open play! Doh!

Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:00 pm

Thought they were very fair.

Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:02 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Thought they were very fair.

Yes. Quite fair.

But the highlights showed how lucky Fulham were for it to only have been 4!

Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:04 pm

You couldn't have been more wrong.You've got to earn your plaudits and today we did.Danny Murphy was very gracious I thought.

Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:05 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:

You couldn't have been more wrong.You've got to earn your plaudits and today we did.Danny Murphy was very gracious I thought.

I've generally found motd pretty fair.