How must Fulham fans be feeling right now?

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Tonteg Bluebird » Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:25 pm

They thought they were better than us last season.

They thought they should have got the automatics ahead of us last season.

They've spent 110 million this summer - 70 million more than us.

They expected to beat us today.

They think we are a team who play nineteenth century football, struggle to score goals and our only chance of scoring is from a set piece.

They've just seen their expensively assembled team not only lose to us, but concede 4 goals against us - and all 4 goals were scored from open play.

Plenty for the cardboard clappers to ponder this evening while they sip on their soya lattes.
Tonteg Bluebird

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: How must Fulham fans be feeling right now?

Postby davids » Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:51 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:They thought they were better than us last season.

They think we are a team who play nineteenth century football, struggle to score goals and our only chance of scoring is from a set piece.

They've just seen their expensively assembled team not only lose to us, but concede 4 goals against us - and all 4 goals were scored from open play.

Plenty for the cardboard clappers to ponder this evening while they sip on their soya lattes.

Good.

Bollocks to the lot of them. Happy clappy wankers who deserve to be feeling like shit tonight.

And I hope their fucktard of an owner was there today to see his £100m spunked up the wall!
davids

Postby 2blue2handle » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:00 pm

Couldn't care less :lol:

How they spent that money and have a defence and keeper like that. Probably to bad players but trying to play it out from the back like that's will take them down, they need to evolve.
2blue2handle

Postby Steve the Tea TM (c) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:20 pm

Fulham were dismantled today. But I was pleased Crainey wasn't out there.

StT.
<><
Steve the Tea TM (c)

Postby Llan_Blue » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:34 pm

Steve the Tea TM (c) wrote:

Fulham were dismantled today. But I was pleased Crainey wasn't out there.

StT.
<><

Crainey is probably glad he wasn’t out there :lol:
Llan_Blue

Postby Tonteg Bluebird » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:48 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Couldn't care less :lol:

How they spent that money and have a defence and keeper like that. Probably to bad players but trying to play it out from the back like that's will take them down, they need to evolve.

People have been correctly pointing out the past few months that they have only really spent money to keep the players they had on loan last season. I think they've added Schurrle, who is a good signing, plus Calum Chambers, who is a very poor signing.

That lad Seri who they signed for 25 million (I think) looks a complete waste of money. They really have spent poorly and after withdrawing his offer for Wembley, I don't see their owner putting much more money in to strengthen them in January.

I would much rather be in our position than their position. I think Fulham could be in big trouble, they haven't played all the top teams like we have either. I'm loving today. :occasion5:
Tonteg Bluebird

Postby 2blue2handle » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:05 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Couldn't care less :lol:

People have been correctly pointing out the past few months that they have only really spent money to keep the players they had on loan last season. I think they've added Schurrle, who is a good signing, plus Calum Chambers, who is a very poor signing.

That lad Seri who they signed for 25 million (I think) looks a complete waste of money. They really have spent poorly and after withdrawing his offer for Wembley, I don't see their owner putting much more money in to strengthen them in January.

I would much rather be in our position than their position. I think Fulham could be in big trouble, they haven't played all the top teams like we have either. I'm loving today. :occasion5:

And Mawson so they have added and at a high cost. Poor signings and unless they change managers I think they will go down. Watford clearly knew his limitations.
2blue2handle

Postby jimmy_rat » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:43 pm

But if you believe them they've just lost to the worst team in the league. Hahahaha. Too much listening to Sutton me thinks... f**k em all. Lads, YOU are the worst team in this league. Hahaha.
jimmy_rat

Postby GrangeEndStar » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:34 pm

It's been a little while as I've had a lot on but I just had a look at the Fulham Forum and the morris dancers want their manager gone. They should change the name of it to 'Friends Of Dorothy', a wetter bunch of farts you could not meet. Reading it is like being savaged by poodles Poofs.

http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/in ... ic=67927.0
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
GrangeEndStar

Return to General Chat