Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MOTD

Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:01 pm

Didn't say much bad about us.

But watching the highlights... Definite red for chmabers and definite penalty for handball! How lucky were Fulham?!

Re: MOTD

Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:03 pm

Thought they were fair, said a bit about both teams.

Chambers should have gone and a pen for the handball?

Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:06 pm

100% red 100% penalty, once again decisions go against us, almost makes you think there's some conspiracy going on here

Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:07 pm

Bluebird1990 wrote:100% red 100% penalty, once again decisions go against us, almost makes you think there's some conspiracy going on here

Just thought the ref was poor today.

Anyone know who it was?

Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:11 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
Bluebird1990 wrote:100% red 100% penalty, once again decisions go against us, almost makes you think there's some conspiracy going on here

Anyone know who it was?

Kevin Friend

Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:21 pm

I mean I wouldn't like to do the job of ref. But it wasn't the usual "boo" got a decision home fans didn't like. It was literally 25k fans chanting "you don't know what youre doing" he was proper gash

Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:23 pm

Bluebird1990 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Anyone know who it was?

Kevin Friend

Oh :lol:

Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:39 am

Bluebird1990 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Anyone know who it was?

Kevin Friend

One the worst refereeing displays I’ve ever seen. He is the worst of all the prem refs which is quite an accomplishment given how awful they all are.

Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:51 am

phildavies wrote:
Bluebird1990 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Anyone know who it was?

Kevin Friend

One the worst refereeing displays I’ve ever seen. He is the worst of all the prem refs which is quite an accomplishment given how awful they all are.

Kevin Friend f*cking hates us.

We've never had anything when he's been in charge of our games.

Happy to give Bournemouth the softest of dubious penalties against us in the first game of the season but no way was he going to give us anything yesterday.

Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:58 am

As an aside, can someone who "knows the laws" for red card criteria please explain to me why Kompany's and probably Sane's challenges were not red cards and Ralls' was? Oh of course they are Man City & we are Cardiff!! ;)

Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:15 am

BLUE54 wrote:As an aside, can someone who "knows the laws" for red card criteria please explain to me why Kompany's and probably Sane's challenges were not red cards and Ralls' was? Oh of course they are Man City & we are Cardiff!! ;)

I thought sanè foul was worse than company because he deliberately kicked player ! Whilst could argue company was going for ball but having said that it was still a red. Officials had clear view of both incidents live to hear the excuse for no red in either case. :old: