Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

brave management

Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:43 am

And problem-solving skills by Sir Neil. I thought he was wrong to pick Patterson as his 9. let's brake this down, if he couldn't get a result yesterday that decision looks ridiculous and the knives would be getting ever sharper.

such brave management. brutal, but at least the others in the squad know it's simply not going to be accepted to show pony around the pitch, Patterson IS being a nuisance. Patterson IS giving the effort we need.

He (Patterson) could well be a cult hero if he keeps us up. What a find :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Re: brave management

Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:06 pm

ThomasC wrote:And problem-solving skills by Sir Neil. I thought he was wrong to pick Patterson as his 9. let's brake this down, if he couldn't get a result yesterday that decision looks ridiculous and the knives would be getting ever sharper.

such brave management. brutal, but at least the others in the squad know it's simply not going to be accepted to show pony around the pitch, Patterson IS being a nuisance. Patterson IS giving the effort we need.

He (Patterson) could well be a cult hero if he keeps us up. What a find :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Funnily enough, I said exactly the same (cult hero) and he proved to be a real thorn in the side of the Fulham back 4