Camarasa

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Camarasa

Postby bridgendbluebird30 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:42 pm

Camarasa is only on loan with us from Real Betis but the passion he shows is amazing. Clearly fitted in well with the squad & along with the majority of others was my star man against Fulham.

When he scored his goal against Arsenal & again for every goal scored against Fulham he was there celebrating big time. Seems like he is really enjoying his football and time at the club. Along with Arter he is just the type that we need on permanent contracts at the club. :bluescarf:
bridgendbluebird30

Camarasa

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Camarasa

Postby true_blue » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:07 pm

Embodies everything great about City, love his commitment and passion, he will be a future star in La Liga, be interesting to see what happens next summer, he's certainly causing a storm down here
true_blue

Postby piledriver64 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:11 pm

Agreed, he's been absolutely outstanding for a foreign loan player. He's pacy, has a good work ethic and very creative.

The way he kept his head when the ball game back to him to set-up Harris for the fourth was excellent. I think we'll see even more of him further forward now that we have a proper holding midfield player, it just wasn't working with Ralls in that role.
piledriver64

Postby Dahboy » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:33 am

He is going to be a hero this season. He is the best I've seen in a city shirt for years. I honestly think he would fit into any other premier league team with ease. That includes the top 4.
Dahboy

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:49 am

I was told (& have no idea if it is true) that his loan is only until January. If that's true it would be an awful blow if he returned to Spain on New Years Day. Can anyone put my mind at rest and confirm this is wrong?
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Igovernor » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:58 am

Season long loan :thumbup:
Igovernor

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:00 am

Igovernor wrote:Season long loan :thumbup:

Thanx :D :thumbup:
Tony Blue Williams

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:32 am

We must most certainly try to buy both Victor Camarassa and Harry Arter permanently in the Summer.
Presumably , and providing that this year goes to plan, we'll have substantial funds for strengthening the team by then, and these two should be the number one priority.
SirJimmySchoular

Postby Stringfellow » Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:47 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:We must most certainly try to buy both Victor Camarassa and Harry Arter permanently in the Summer.
Presumably , and providing that this year goes to plan, we'll have substantial funds for strengthening the team by then, and these two should be the number one priority.

Very early days but if we stay up I would break the bank for him, he’s that good.
You have to go through the bad times to appreciate the good times!!!
Stringfellow

Postby actionman » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:45 pm

Camarasa arter gunner that has to be our midfield although I would play cammy more centrally he’s that good oozes class
actionman

Postby bluesince62 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:43 am

Stringfellow wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:We must most certainly try to buy both Victor Camarassa and Harry Arter permanently in the Summer.

Very early days but if we stay up I would break the bank for him, he’s that good.

We may have to,if he keeps his performance levels,deal was season long loan for him,with no option to buy,but well worth a punt on both,feel staying up could well swing it for both,or a large bid for victor may well be needed :thumbright:
bluesince62

Postby 2blue2handle » Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:54 am

bluesince62 wrote:
Stringfellow wrote:

We may have to,if he keeps his performance levels,deal was season long loan for him,with no option to buy,but well worth a punt on both,feel staying up could well swing it for both,or a large bid for victor may well be needed :thumbright:

If he continues to perform like he has over the season a bigger club with more financial power will come in, Leicester springs to mind.
2blue2handle

Postby SirJimmySchoular » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:58 pm

All absolutely right. He's worth almost any financial effort because we know for a fact that he's right for the club and the team so there's not so much of a gamble.
Also right that he should be in midfield but needs must when the devil bites your arse, as they say !
SirJimmySchoular

Postby Bridgend_bluebird » Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:03 pm

What an absolute revelation he's been. I'd like us to look in the Spanish market for signings. Tend to be cheap and very good players.
Win or lose I'll Be there with my ticket and a pint!
Bridgend_bluebird

Postby DandoCCFC » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:21 pm

Him and Harry Arter have been top notch, haven't seen us play on the deck and look attractive in so long and these pair been great, Arter is my favourite ATM the tackling, a real engine and loves to have a go at the ref.. really am proud because even when we haven't won a game their attitude has been 110%.
I will.
And before anyone els gets in there no im not an ideot abroad

SL69.
DandoCCFC

Postby 2blue2handle » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:54 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:Him and Harry Arter have been top notch, haven't seen us play on the deck and look attractive in so long and these pair been great, Arter is my favourite ATM the tackling, a real engine and loves to have a go at the ref.. really am proud because even when we haven't won a game their attitude has been 110%.

Totally agree, Arter has been exceptional.
2blue2handle

Postby VIJR » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:27 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:Him and Harry Arter have been top notch, haven't seen us play on the deck and look attractive in so long and these pair been great, Arter is my favourite ATM the tackling, a real engine and loves to have a go at the ref.. really am proud because even when we haven't won a game their attitude has been 110%.

Totally agree, Arter has been exceptional.

+1. I can’t imagine what our season would’ve been without these two in midfield...
VIJR

Return to General Chat