Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Gunners or Grujic

Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:16 pm

In you starting midfield.

Camarasa not even a question he's chiseled in my midfield.

Re: Gunners or Grujic

Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:18 pm

Gunners without a doubt when he's fit and firing. Only 70% fit against fulham, more to come.

Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:54 pm

I thought one of the first obvious signings should have been a holding midfielder better than both of them. Gunners was excellent yesterday but let's not get carried away thinking he is the best thing since sliced bread because we finally won a game.

Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:06 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I thought one of the first obvious signings should have been a holding midfielder better than both of them. Gunners was excellent yesterday but let's not get carried away thinking he is the best thing since sliced bread because we finally won a game.

why not people got carried away during the summer..
there was an anti Gunner thread every day for a month, at least that's how it seemed.

Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:15 pm

dogfound wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:I thought one of the first obvious signings should have been a holding midfielder better than both of them. Gunners was excellent yesterday but let's not get carried away thinking he is the best thing since sliced bread because we finally won a game.

why not people got carried away during the summer..
there was an anti Gunner thread every day for a month, at least that's how it seemed.

I don't think there was but I think people are entitled to judge him over several years. Saturday he was excellent and if he can do that over a period of time then myself and others will be proved wrong. I still think during the summer we should have looked to improve on Gunner and Grujic and if anything yesterday confirmed my belief even further.

Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:27 pm

Gunnars

Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:09 am

One's a Cardiff City player the other isn't!! We're so lucky we did sign him though as the team looks a lot more balanced with him in there!!

We 100% need more cover in this position in Jan!