An Ipswich Town fans verdict on the CCS Saturday

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Port Talbot 1927 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:29 pm

A friend of mine took his mate who is an Ipswich Town supporterto the Fulham game on saturday.
His friend said that he had never heard an atmosphere like it anywhere in the country.
He loved the rendition of Men of Harlech, and said it made the hairs on the back of his neck stand up.
He also thought the Ole Ole Ole song was amazing.
He also said that the passion the fans showed and the support we gave the team was something else.
I believe the same was said by a Forest fan.
Do we realise how good our support is and how much we can lift the team by giving more of the same?
Its going to be really tough this season as we have already found out but with support like we have It really must give the team a huge boost
:bluescarf: :ayatollah:
Port Talbot 1927

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: An Ipswich Town fans verdict on the CCS Saturday

Postby 2blue2handle » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:47 pm

Port Talbot 1927 wrote:A friend of mine took his mate who is an Ipswich Town supporterto the Fulham game on saturday.
His friend said that he had never heard an atmosphere like it anywhere in the country.
He loved the rendition of Men of Harlech, and said it made the hairs on the back of his neck stand up.
He also thought the Ole Ole Ole song was amazing.
He also said that the passion the fans showed and the support we gave the team was something else.
I believe the same was said by a Forest fan.
Do we realise how good our support is and how much we can lift the team by giving more of the same?
Its going to be really tough this season as we have already found out but with support like we have It really must give the team a huge boost
:bluescarf: :ayatollah:

I've only been to the man City game and yesterday's game this season and thought the atmosphere has been much better than the vast majority of last season.
2blue2handle

Return to General Chat