Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Apology to MontyBlue

Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:32 am

I might well get into trouble for taking a whole thread to say this, but it is warranted.

I'm ashamed to say that I posted a reply to a comment by Monty which I misread and therefore answered in a rude and sarcastic way which was entirely uncalled for .

I'm in the wrong on this, which is somewhere I don't seek to be or like being. I did apologise on the relevant thread, but I feel so awful that I wanted to say it again so the maximum number of people see it.

I have nothing but respect for Monty , who did not deserve my sarcasm, and I hope he will forgive me for my rudeness.

Re: Apology to MontyBlue

Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:40 am

SIR JIMMYSCHOULAR

Apologies accepted but not needed we all misconstrue things sometimes including myself and the abuse we all dish out is not warranted but lets hope we have a few victories from now till xmas and push on bluebirds once again no offence taken ps. Perhaps you could send a personal message to zohore and try and persuade him to pull his finger out of his Derry air his attitude is shocking.

Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:18 am

montyblue wrote:SIR JIMMYSCHOULAR

Apologies accepted but not needed we all misconstrue things sometimes including myself and the abuse we all dish out is not warranted but lets hope we have a few victories from now till xmas and push on bluebirds once again no offence taken ps. Perhaps you could send a personal message to zohore and try and persuade him to pull his finger out of his Derry air his attitude is shocking.

Get a room you two :clap:

Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:29 am

SirJimmySchoular wrote:I might well get into trouble for taking a whole thread to say this, but it is warranted.

I'm ashamed to say that I posted a reply to a comment by Monty which I misread and therefore answered in a rude and sarcastic way which was entirely uncalled for .

I'm in the wrong on this, which is somewhere I don't seek to be or like being. I did apologise on the relevant thread, but I feel so awful that I wanted to say it again so the maximum number of people see it.

I have nothing but respect for Monty , who did not deserve my sarcasm, and I hope he will forgive me for my rudeness.

What was the thread heading?

Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:37 am

Bluebina wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:I might well get into trouble for taking a whole thread to say this, but it is warranted.

Found it better than you thought.....

Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:27 pm

Bluebina wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

Found it better than you thought.....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:32 pm

Why start a new thread? It was sorted on the other one.

Need for attention much?

By the way I like your posts and musings. However on this one, you are a clown, goodbye.

Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:34 pm

maccydee wrote:

Why start a new thread? It was sorted on the other one.

Need for attention much?

By the way I like your posts and musings. However on this one, you are a clown, goodbye.

Sorry that was harsh.

Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:37 pm

Why not just PM the guy an apology? no need for a thread about it. :roll:

Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:09 pm

Yeah, I know. Look , as much as I love being contentious , I try to speak up for the good guys, not attack them.
I make plenty of mistakes, but being horrible to someone who didn't ask for it isn't usually one of them.

I knew I'd fucked up and I wanted to make it right , and all I could think of to make that clear was doing a thread.

Tell you what Monty, name a charity and I'll donate £50 to it.

Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:10 pm

montyblue wrote:SIR JIMMYSCHOULAR

Thank you for that gracious reply my friend. It is greatly appreciated.

Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:12 pm

Can I apologize to anyone I have argued with or been abusive and arrogant to any posters on this board the list is to long to put all the names on here, so if you are one of those, please accept my deepest apology, and I will not do that again.
PS
(This list does not include all the trolls that post on here, you know who you are, so the apology is not for you) :laughing6: :thumbup:

Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:40 pm

Igovernor wrote:Can I apologize to anyone I have argued with or been abusive and arrogant to any posters on this board the list is to long to put all the names on here, so if you are one of those, please accept my deepest apology, and I will not do that again.
PS
(This list does not include all the trolls that post on here, you know who you are, so the apology is not for you) :laughing6: :thumbup:

I’ll take your £50 charity donation.

Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:40 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:Yeah, I know. Look , as much as I love being contentious , I try to speak up for the good guys, not attack them.
I make plenty of mistakes, but being horrible to someone who didn't ask for it isn't usually one of them.

I knew I'd fucked up and I wanted to make it right , and all I could think of to make that clear was doing a thread.

RAFA

Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:21 pm

maccydee wrote:
SirJimmySchoular wrote:Yeah, I know. Look , as much as I love being contentious , I try to speak up for the good guys, not attack them.

RAFA

Yes I agree, good shout. He's likely to get sacked at Newcastle soon if he doesn't buck his ideas up.

Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:43 pm

SIR JIMMYSCHULAR

As i have said before no problem buddy and no need for charity you donate to your own charity my charities are the rspca. Animals that don't have a voice and the blind probably the worst affliction a human can endure when i watch cardiff city and practically anything a beautiful view etc i thank my lucky stars for my eye sight to be shut in darkness all your life is hard to contemplate, any way lets get back to footie and hope everybody brings a blue scarf for saturday bluebirds.

Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:48 pm

I'd like an apology for having to read every word of your posts :old:

Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:01 pm

montyblue wrote:SIR JIMMYSCHULAR

As i have said before no problem buddy and no need for charity you donate to your own charity my charities are the rspca. Animals that don't have a voice and the blind probably the worst affliction a human can endure when i watch cardiff city and practically anything a beautiful view etc i thank my lucky stars for my eye sight to be shut in darkness all your life is hard to contemplate, any way lets get back to footie and hope everybody brings a blue scarf for saturday bluebirds.

I've had a long connection with Guide Dogs actually, and one of my sons runs a local branch in Hertfordhire, which is a coincidence. I shall give him £50 for the fund when I see him on Saturday and shall be delighted to do so.
Also gives me an idea because I don't know whether anyone has thought of putting collectors at Football grounds on a match day - I'll explore that one and tell you what happens, ( someone's probably already done it, but I'll find out).