Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Apology to SirJimmySchoular

Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:33 pm

On another post I called you a clown.

I’m very sorry for that.

Re: Apology to SirJimmySchoular

Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:59 pm

maccydee wrote:On another post I called you a clown.

I’m very sorry for that.

That's perfectly okay. I somewhat proves it with my unprovoked rudeness to Monty so I can't complain .
I appreciate that you're pulling my leg here, by the way, but I deserve it so I'm not going to whine .

I'm immune to stuff like that anyway, but I try not to do it myself which is why I felt ashamed of mistakenly addressing such comments to Monty.

Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:04 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:

I’m very sorry for that.

That's perfectly okay. I somewhat proves it with my unprovoked rudeness to Monty so I can't complain .
I appreciate that you're pulling my leg here, by the way, but I deserve it so I'm not going to whine .

I'm immune to stuff like that anyway, but I try not to do it myself which is why I felt ashamed of mistakenly addressing such comments to Monty.

Chill out. You were a big man to apologise once. Bigger men apologise 4 times but que sera.

I’ve been telling all my pals that Cardiff are gonna finish top half.

Got 150 quids worth of bets at the mo.

Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:09 pm

Can I apologize to anyone I have argued with or been abusive and arrogant to any posters on this board the list is to long to put all the names on here, so if you are one of those, please accept my deepest apology, and I will not do that again.
PS
(This list does not include all the trolls that post on here, you know who you are, so the apology is not for you) :laughing6: :thumbup:

Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:41 pm

Igovernor wrote:Can I apologize to anyone I have argued with or been abusive and arrogant to any posters on this board the list is to long to put all the names on here, so if you are one of those, please accept my deepest apology, and I will not do that again.
PS
(This list does not include all the trolls that post on here, you know who you are, so the apology is not for you) :laughing6: :thumbup:

I’ll take you £50 charity donation.

Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:08 pm

I’m very sorry for that.

you utter clown.

Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:13 am

northernbluebird wrote:

I’m very sorry for that.

you utter clown.

:laughing6: