Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Every City fan learn this song

Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:42 pm

IMG_6458.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Every City fan learn this song

Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:51 pm

Let's just pay our respects before the game and go out and try to get the win. It's tragic but I'm not signing Leicester songs. Let them crack on and be respectful.

Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:52 pm

nubbsy wrote:Let's just pay our respects before the game and go out and try to get the win. It's tragic but I'm not signing Leicester songs. Let them crack on and be respectful.

:thumbright:

Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:36 pm

Think it would be more fitting to sing the following

You’ll always be blue
You’ll always be blue
Khun Vinchai
You’ll always be blue

Keeps it respectful and also fits in with one of our old chants

:bluescarf:

Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:38 pm

How about we back our team to get three points when whistle goes show no respect :thumbright:

Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:38 pm

Please can we stop this nonsense? I'm as sympathetic as anyone with regards to those 5 poor souls in the crash, but im not singing sodding Leicester songs!
A nice 2 minutes applause followed by us stuffing them 3-0 please!!
The harsh reality is if we go soft on them, on reflection, this could be the game that gets us relegated.
We need the points more than Leicester!! :bluebird:

Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:39 pm

Bluemellons wrote:Please can we stop this nonsense? I'm as sympathetic as anyone with regards to those 5 poor souls in the crash, but im not singing sodding Leicester songs!
The harsh reality is if we go soft on them, on reflection, this could be the game that gets us relegated.

At last someone taking some sense

Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:59 pm

Bluemellons wrote:Please can we stop this nonsense? I'm as sympathetic as anyone with regards to those 5 poor souls in the crash, but im not singing sodding Leicester songs!

Absolutely. What happened was awful. And I'll observe a minutes silence or a minutes applause. I'll even hold up a blue and white scarf at the start of that's a thing. But when the whistle goes I want to stuff them and only the football will matter to me. I only hope our players are focused

Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:12 pm

Gaffer wrote:How about we back our team to get three points when whistle goes show no respect :thumbright:

Respect before and after the game..but 100% support for OUR team during the game

Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:16 pm

Why would we sing this on behalf of the Leicester fans?..

Those words don’t relate to us whatsoever.

Respect before and after the game, and that’s it.

Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:31 pm

Gaffer wrote:

At last someone taking some sense

100% correct

Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:47 pm

footiexmadx wrote:
IMG_6458.PNG

how about NO

Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:52 am

:thumbup:

Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:18 am

Cringe, cringe and more cringe. This is getting pathetic!

Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:28 am

Lmao why on earth would I sing a shit song like that, I'll pay my respects but no way am I singing for them

Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:34 am

footiexmadx wrote:
IMG_6458.PNG

Is it me or what? I'm pretty sure the line let's make this happen at #lcfc line at the bottom of that screens hot, is aimed at city fans yes,but Leicestershire city,not us :roll: :bluescarf:

Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:44 pm

No way.,
Minute applause before game.. really going ott
Once game starts let’s duppory our team

Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:56 am

Oh please Dew Dew. Show your respect minutes silence join in in 60 minutes if you wish. But during 5he game support the City we need 5he three points.

Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:31 am

No.

Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:25 pm

This is definitely a difficult one. We have finally got some momentum behind us, and need to keep it up. I was looking forward to a caldron atmosphere Like the Fulham game.

We need to show respect, but I am fearing that we are going to give away three points that we really need unless we get our heads right. The Ref,, and our players, media are all naturally going to be going soft on Leicester as it is.

We need to show respect before. Minutes silence. Applaud their scarves (but not wave our own) before the game and on 60 minutes. It’s their tribute to their owner, not ours so I don’t see why we should be waving our scarves. Make their fans in home end feel respected as well. At the end of the game we can applaud them, and do our own tribute if we really feel the need - personally I like the always be blue chant at the end of the game.

But frankly when the game is on, it’s on, and we should communicate that to our players. We need these points. Our tribute shouldn’t be gifting three points.

Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:25 pm

:old: I may be getting on a bit,but this is clearly aimed at Leicester City supporters NOT us,ffs read the original post again people,fearless foxes :banghead: and the #lcfc is an indication it's for their fans to sing that version of allez allez. :roll:

Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:59 am

I must've missed the season WE won the Premier League and I don't recall US being in Europe any time recently :?

Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:16 am

Why sing Leicester songs ?

This game is for one reason 3 points

We show respect before then we are enemys we win the game

Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:22 am

Sing Leicester songs, no way :bluebird:

Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:50 pm

Blueboys1927 wrote:Sing Leicester songs, no way :bluebird:

Jess h christ :banghead: nobody was asking US to sing the song!!!!!! It's an instagram,, post,aimed at Leicester CITY,Not cardiff CITY some of our fans are slow on the uptake, to say the least :laughing5: :bluescarf: