Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WELSH NATIONAL ANTHEM TO LEICESTER

Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:59 pm

We could sing our welsh national anthem on 60 minutes to leicster fans holding up our blue and white scarves as a mark of respect from our club and country.

Re: WELSH NATIONAL ANTHEM TO LEICESTER

Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:22 pm

montyblue wrote:We could sing our welsh national anthem on 60 minutes to leicster fans holding up our blue and white scarves as a mark of respect from our club and country.

Leicester fans are English, their owners family are Thai, neither are going to want to hear Welsh.

Let's just support our team throughout the game.

Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:37 pm

montyblue wrote:We could sing our welsh national anthem on 60 minutes to leicster fans holding up our blue and white scarves as a mark of respect from our club and country.

how about just giving pissing in reservoirs that supply England a miss for a few weeks instead eh..

Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:08 am

Makes zero sense

Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:27 am

We dont need to do anything other than pay our own respects before the game, respectfully facilitate Leicester's wishes and support our team.

Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:54 am

It was just a personal gesture from us as fans from a welsh club to an english club hence the welsh anthem but if you think people are to dull to twig the gesture i am happy to leave it and just have the organised silence from the powers that be .

Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:58 am

montyblue wrote:It was just a personal gesture from us as fans from a welsh club to an english club hence the welsh anthem but if you think people are to dull to twig the gesture i am happy to leave it and just have the organised silence from the powers that be .

So because your suggestion was shit we are all dull :lol:

An we are all so glad you’ve decided to drop it an not force us into doing it :lol:

Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:27 pm

LLAN BLUE
was ' nt trying to force anybody it was a suggestion not an order i am suprised though that with your big mouth you did not order us to do something you seem have a high opinion of yourself and yes you are one of the dull heads imo.

Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:34 pm

Llan_Blue wrote:
montyblue wrote:It was just a personal gesture from us as fans from a welsh club to an english club hence the welsh anthem but if you think people are to dull to twig the gesture i am happy to leave it and just have the organised silence from the powers that be .

So because your suggestion was shit we are all dull :lol:

An we are all so glad you’ve decided to drop it an not force us into doing it :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=201549 :laughing6:

Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:17 pm

montyblue wrote:LLAN BLUE
was ' nt trying to force anybody it was a suggestion not an order i am suprised though that with your big mouth you did not order us to do something you seem have a high opinion of yourself and yes you are one of the dull heads imo.

Still not dull enough to suggest singing the welsh national anthem to a English club because there Thai owner has passed away.

Up there with plonker of the year with that suggestion.

Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:33 pm

I’m wearing my Leicester shirt :ayatollah: