Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' They are nothing but Scum in my eyes '

Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:34 am

Our Armed forces are the greatest in the World. In two world wars our brave soldiers from Great Britain, have staved of tyrany to keep the world free, with free speech. Soldiers from England, Scotland, Ireland and wales fight under one banner, and deserve our deserve our utmost respect. Proud to be BRITISH :bluebird:

Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:40 am

Blueboys1927 wrote:Our Armed forces are the greatest in the World. In two world wars our brave soldiers from Great Britain, have staved of tyrany to keep the world free, with free speech. Soldiers from England, Scotland, Ireland and wales fight under one banner, and deserve our deserve our utmost respect. Proud to be BRITISH :bluebird:

WELL SAID Simon :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright:

Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:42 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Blueboys1927 wrote:Our Armed forces are the greatest in the World. In two world wars our brave soldiers from Great Britain, have staved of tyrany to keep the world free, with free speech. Soldiers from England, Scotland, Ireland and wales fight under one banner, and deserve our deserve our utmost respect. Proud to be BRITISH :bluebird:

WELL SAID Simon :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright:

Cheers my friend :bluebird:

Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:45 pm

Hate celtic fans as much as stoke Bristol and Swansea.
Complete bunch of cunts

Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:22 pm

bluemun wrote:Scotland and Ireland could be independent within a decade, especially if there's a hard Brexit. I'm Welsh not British and remember the role of the armed forces in Merthyr Rising, Chartist uprising, Llanelli rail strike and so on. Instruments of oppression against our people. That's the nature of them and the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan were equally indefensible, as many of the relatives of armed forces have argued. As to n. Ireland, the paras who murdered innocents at Ballymurphy and Bloody Sunday have never been held to account or, indeed, General Kitson, the real criminal. Stop this pretence about 'heroes' and wear a white poppy for all victims of war.

How can you be Welsh and not British? That's impossible

Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:35 pm

If it weren't for the Russians we`d be speaking German right now but ok

Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:35 pm

Jock wrote:
nathansfmachine wrote:I am a Celtic fan and I can assure you not all Celtic fans feel this is appropriate behaviour.

I know Celtic fans who are ex army and this disgusts them. Saying it’s only a tiny minority who chant it, as some claim, is bollox though.

I am well aware of your bigotry and where it comes from. You are a product of your upbringing so I won't waste my time trying to explain myself

Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:37 pm

City Slicker wrote:
bluemun wrote:Scotland and Ireland could be independent within a decade, especially if there's a hard Brexit. I'm Welsh not British and remember the role of the armed forces in Merthyr Rising, Chartist uprising, Llanelli rail strike and so on. Instruments of oppression against our people. That's the nature of them and the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan were equally indefensible, as many of the relatives of armed forces have argued. As to n. Ireland, the paras who murdered innocents at Ballymurphy and Bloody Sunday have never been held to account or, indeed, General Kitson, the real criminal. Stop this pretence about 'heroes' and wear a white poppy for all victims of war.

Maybe he sees Wales as a country in its own right and rejects the idea of "great Britain" ?

Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:37 pm

CityBlue93 wrote::laughing6: people on here actually don't think the poppy is political. In the UK the poppy has become synonymous with the royal british legion. It might not be political to folks who have had no experience of the UK military, but plenty across the world have, including our Irish neighbours, and don't support the poppy for this reason.

the RBL is a charity that gets most of its funds via the poppy appeal....the poppy appeal is in no way political or has ever been its merely the symbol for the fund raising campaign . The RBL itself has no say in our countries foreign policy or what wars we are involved in or infact the rights or wrongs of being involved...

listing foreign policy and wars that you personally dont agree with does not or will not ever turn this fund raising charity that helps and has helped tens of thousands into something bad or even political....those thoughts belong purely in the heads of people like yourself ..

Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:41 pm

nathansfmachine wrote:
City Slicker wrote:

Maybe he sees Wales as a country in its own right and rejects the idea of "great Britain" ?

Maybe so, but it's not possible. You're born Welsh and you're born British. It's not a choice you can make

Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:49 pm

What a bunch of losers. I’d feel sorry for them if they weren’t such c****s. When Scottish football is any part of your life then it’s very bad times

Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:07 pm

CityBlue93 wrote:

and if it weren't for us and the USA the Russians would have been speaking German before us...

the Russian contribution was huge but relied heavily on intel supplied by ourselves and the lend lease from the USA which was enough to sustain half their armed forces for 4 years..

Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:10 pm

dogfound wrote:
CityBlue93 wrote:

and if it weren't for us and the USA the Russians would have been speaking German before us...

the Russian contribution was huge but relied heavily on intel supplied by ourselves and the lend lease from the USA which was enough to sustain half their armed forces for 4 years..

really not sure why you just make these posts to reply to me. you're basically agreeing with what im saying but throwing irrelevant facts in on top to sound contrary, same as the last one where you agree the poppy is a largely linked to a british military charity, then start waffling on about irrelevant points.

Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:15 am

CityBlue93 wrote:
dogfound wrote:
CityBlue93 wrote:

really not sure why you just make these posts to reply to me. you're basically agreeing with what im saying but throwing irrelevant facts in on top to sound contrary, same as the last one where you agree the poppy is a largely linked to a british military charity, then start waffling on about irrelevant points.

because you sound as if you've been brainwashed by a halfwit …and no I don't agree with much anything in your posts ..its drivel .

if it weren't for the Russians..???????..ffs

Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:23 am

nathansfmachine wrote:
Jock wrote:
nathansfmachine wrote:I am a Celtic fan and I can assure you not all Celtic fans feel this is appropriate behaviour.

I know Celtic fans who are ex army and this disgusts them. Saying it’s only a tiny minority who chant it, as some claim, is bollox though.

I am well aware of your bigotry and where it comes from. You are a product of your upbringing so I won't waste my time trying to explain myself

So posting a fact makes me a bigot, just like the Leftist Filth who squawk racist, fascist or Nazi because they wish to close down debate. Your club has been a social cancer in Scotland since 1888. Cardiff had a bigger % of Irish migrants than Glasgow but no sectarian issues to speak of, the reason no Celtic FC down here. BTW what’s your take on the widespread child abuse at your club, 6 people linked to Celtic have been charged with noncery.

Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:27 am

CityBlue93 wrote:

So the men who served our country deserve no respect?

Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:40 am

That's what happens when you get shagged by your Catholic priest at 10yr old. You grow up angry and confused. Fenian scum.

Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:56 am

Jock wrote:
nathansfmachine wrote:
Jock wrote:

So posting a fact makes me a bigot, just like the Leftist Filth who squawk racist, fascist or Nazi because they wish to close down debate. Your club has been a social cancer in Scotland since 1888. Cardiff had a bigger % of Irish migrants than Glasgow but no sectarian issues to speak of, the reason no Celtic FC down here. BTW what’s your take on the widespread child abuse at your club, 6 people linked to Celtic have been charged with noncery.

Unfortunately many clubs have been infiltrated by child abusers. Southampton, Crewe, villa Christ one case was swept under the carpet by an ex England manager but no let's concentrate on Celtic because that suits your agenda. Maybe Cardiff has had no sectarian issues because the lodge and their marches aren't an issue? Like I discussion with you is pointless.

Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:59 am

nubbsy wrote:That's what happens when you get shagged by your Catholic priest at 10yr old. You grow up angry and confused. Fenian scum.

I am a Catholic as is many cardiffians and I never experienced such vile abuse. There are just as many nounces in other religious groups as well as other organisations and schools but hey let's ignore that!

Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:43 am

nathansfmachine wrote:
Jock wrote:
nathansfmachine wrote:
Jock wrote:

Unfortunately many clubs have been infiltrated by child abusers. Southampton, Crewe, villa Christ one case was swept under the carpet by an ex England manager but no let's concentrate on Celtic because that suits your agenda. Maybe Cardiff has had no sectarian issues because the lodge and their marches aren't an issue? Like I discussion with you is pointless.

The difference is at Celtic park directors facilitated the abuse and as captain Billy McNeil said it was an open secret at the club. Stein physically removed head beast Jim Torbertt from the ground, however the authorities were never informed and when Stein left the club unbelievably Torbertt was allowed back, obviously he carried on abusing children. BTW there was an Orange Walk in Cardiff last year, no issues because no one down here gives a fekk about religion.

Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:44 am

nathansfmachine wrote:
nubbsy wrote:That's what happens when you get shagged by your Catholic priest at 10yr old. You grow up angry and confused. Fenian scum.

I am a Catholic as is many cardiffians and I never experienced such vile abuse. There are just as many nounces in other religious groups as well as other organisations and schools but hey let's ignore that!

Yeah you keep telling yourself that.

Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:53 am

Jock wrote:
nathansfmachine wrote:
Jock wrote:
nathansfmachine wrote:
Jock wrote:

The difference is at Celtic park directors facilitated the abuse and as captain Billy McNeil said it was an open secret at the club. Stein physically removed head beast Jim Torbertt from the ground, however the authorities were never informed and when Stein left the club unbelievably Torbertt was allowed back, obviously he carried on abusing children. BTW there was an Orange Walk in Cardiff last year, no issues because no one down here gives a fekk about religion.

An orange walk in Cardiff? Is this a new thing? There certainly nothing like this, to my knowledge, when I was growing up in South Wales.

Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:58 am

Hand over your British passport, stop speaking English, and post on the Welsh language forum.

That should help.

Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:05 pm

rumpo kid wrote:

Hand over your British passport, stop speaking English, and post on the Welsh language forum.

That should help.

Go easy on him he’s a very old guy, old enough to remember the Merthyr rising. :lol:

Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:11 pm

nathansfmachine wrote:
Jock wrote:
nathansfmachine wrote:
Jock wrote:
nathansfmachine wrote:
Jock wrote:

An orange walk in Cardiff? Is this a new thing? There certainly nothing like this, to my knowledge, when I was growing up in South Wales.

I believe so yes, not my thing so don’t have a lot of info on it.note you ducked the abuse harboring part of the post.

Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:25 pm

Jock wrote:
nathansfmachine wrote:
Jock wrote:
nathansfmachine wrote:
Jock wrote:
nathansfmachine wrote:
Jock wrote:

I believe so yes, not my thing so don’t have a lot of info on it.note you ducked the abuse harboring part of the post.

There's just no point discussing it with you. Is it a shameful episode in the club's history then yes it is. It happened at a few clubs including rangers, I remember reading about Graham Taylor sweeping allegations under the carpet whilst at villa. Apparently Jimmy Saville and Rolf Harris's antics were an open secret but they got away with it for years. Times were different then I guess but your crowing about it does you no credit as the reality is that it just suits your agenda.

Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:45 pm

Next weekend they (celtic) will be the only club in british football not displaying the poppy on their shirts, how they get away with that every year is beyond me, shame on them.

Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:48 pm

cityone wrote:Next weekend they (celtic) will be the only club in british football not displaying the poppy on their shirts, how they get away with that every year is beyond me, shame on them.

James McLean also gets away with it regardless of what team he plays for

Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:58 pm

nathansfmachine wrote:

Yeah there's alot of institutionalised paedophilia in the likes of Islam and Catholicism you're right.

Just look one of your top dogs Cardinal Bernard Law who got promoted to work alongside your pope in the Vatican after his key role in the Boston sex scandal. Sorry buddy, there's good people in religion too, and I'm sure you are one of them, but it's rotten to the core.

Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:07 pm

nathansfmachine wrote:
Jock wrote:
nathansfmachine wrote:
Jock wrote:
nathansfmachine wrote:
Jock wrote:
nathansfmachine wrote:
Jock wrote:

There's just no point discussing it with you. Is it a shameful episode in the club's history then yes it is. It happened at a few clubs including rangers, I remember reading about Graham Taylor sweeping allegations under the carpet whilst at villa. Apparently Jimmy Saville and Rolf Harris's antics were an open secret but they got away with it for years. Times were different then I guess but your crowing about it does you no credit as the reality is that it just suits your agenda.

Rangers had one beast who had previously been working at Hibs, he had been a suspected nonce though Hibs omitted to mention this to Rangers, he tried it on with one child who told his father who then told the club. Rangers immediately contacted the police. There is no equivalence. Celtic covered it up for three decades and even continued to do business with Torbertts company (£2m worth) when the beast was in jail. In truth Celtic should be closed down.