Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" That was terrible "

Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:21 pm

Apart from one free kick

We never tested their keeper, poor defending where we switched off again.

Its so demoralising. Half the leciester players didn't want to be there and they still played with more heart.

I know we never expected to go up, and we have bought expecting to go down but those players need to look at themselves. They don't deserve their shirt or their 10s of thousands per week

Re: That was terrible

Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:30 pm

It was shocking against a very ordinary team. We just haven't got the quality

Re: That was terrible

Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:29 pm

Unfortunately you are right apart from a few the squad is lacking.

If we can hold onto most next year we should be be able to give it another go.

If we can sign arter and Camarasa would be fantastic but can't see it outside the prem

Re: " That was terrible "

Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:45 pm

We were a meter slow getting to the ball , midfield was head tennis half the time , Gunners well say no more ,,,, rubbish ,no quality I m afraid.sorry

Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:20 am

Camarasa was unlucky with that free kick, Schmeichel was beaten just too high, Reid was open in the box and Murphy went for glory..... just 2 of the highlights picked for MOTD, I missed the game as I was called into work :(

Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:09 am

It's Cardiff right hand side easy to see manga is fucked rb no protection in front with victor

Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:29 am

NW plays Manga due to his physical presence

If he could pass the ball and play as a FB in the Premier he will the same worth as medny for man city lol..

Gunners is overrated. The second half he came out like a pissed viking. He points and tells people what to do but doesn't do anything himself. He was a big weakness in midfield.Him Being caught in possession in our third is what led to their goal.

Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:10 pm

No shape,kick and chase,lack lustre up front and Bennett getting caught in no man's land so often,things looking dire for us.

Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:50 pm

I m glad u said that bobbankh123 ,I reckon Gunners is to slow and his mistake led to the goal ,he won the ball and just stood there..a spent force now