Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Warnock out

Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:22 pm

Rubbish today time has come for the gaffer to do the decent thing and resign

Re: Warnock out

Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:33 pm

The only person who would get the most out of this team is Warnock himself and we ain’t going to replace him.

Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:35 pm

I think you'd find more supporters on this forum would rather you left than Warnock.

Rather ironic username dont you think.

Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:39 pm

Brilliant comment I’m sure they would

Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:02 pm

Suck it up buttercup! He's here for the long-haul unlike yourself by the sounds :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:03 pm

BlueVanman wrote:I think you'd find more supporters on this forum would rather you left than Warnock.

Rather ironic username dont you think.

He's used up his other multi names so brought this one out of retirement! :laughing6:

Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:37 pm

multi fucktard

Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:05 pm

Jesus, shouldn't he be on his way home from Rotherham or does he still pretend he is in Australia

Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:23 pm

It’s pretty tragic that somebody is so sad to take the time out of there day to be this weird.

There must obviously be something wrong with him because let’s be honest if any of us went out tonight an went yeah mate I’ve had a sick day I’ve made loads of accounts on a message board using different user names and I been posting on it with them.
You’d get f*cking laughed at so bad you’d never be able to enter the pub again.
Unless there could be a gang of little weird 35 year old 50 stone virgins all sat somewhere doing it thinking there affecting people’s lives via a message board :lol:

Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:31 pm

Just as good as the phone in on radio wales tonight.
Guy from penarth who suggests he could become a season ticket holder, not seen us play this season,watched the rugby today and stated the city players do not give 100%.
One thing you cannot throw at the city players is that they do not give 100%

Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:31 pm

I'm guessing the United is Man Utd, so you are the human equivalent of a half and half scarf.

Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:36 pm

Cue the plastics coming out of the closet. I bet they want a sexy name like giggs to be our new manager.

Warnock till i die im afraid. We just lack quality im afraid. Quality costs money and we living within our means. Look what fulham spent.

Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:39 pm

BlueMoon1974 wrote:Cue the plastics coming out of the closet. I bet they want a sexy name like giggs to be our new manager.

Warnock till i die im afraid. We just lack quality im afraid. Quality costs money and we living within our means. Look what fulham spent.

Warnock till I die :laughing6: Kinnel mun butt :laughing5:

Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:42 pm

City United please could you try disappearing up your own arse.

Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:46 pm

Paul daniels couldnt do anything with this side,thought we looked clueless today,lump it football just wont work in the premier league,but we just havent the quality to do anything else

Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:46 pm

BlueMoon1974 wrote:Cue the plastics coming out of the closet. I bet they want a sexy name like giggs to be our new manager.

you keep saying this....

does your mrs know how much the name Giggs = ultra sexy in your head..
she could change her name if things ever get a bit repetitive eh...

ive always stuck up for him re the Wales job but never thought of him as sexy..infact he is a bit of a bore..

Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:55 pm

caerblue wrote:Paul daniels couldnt do anything with this side,thought we looked clueless today,lump it football just wont work in the premier league,but we just havent the quality to do anything else

2nd half was painfull to watch,it was basic and light years away from how we need to play.

Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:50 pm

And right on cue the dull fucks are here to bite to the clown.

Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:54 pm

fred keenor wrote:
caerblue wrote:Paul daniels couldnt do anything with this side,thought we looked clueless today,lump it football just wont work in the premier league,but we just havent the quality to do anything else

2nd half was painfull to watch,it was basic and light years away from how we need to play.

Warnock out be f****d. You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. It's not poor Neil who needs to be the scapegoat for this crap

Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:57 pm

We have to beat Brighton. Just like the Fulham game,or the pressure will come back on him. Plastics or not it's a results business. I'm not messing about people, but will Neil be in charge on Feb 1st.

Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:02 pm

City Slicker wrote:
fred keenor wrote:

Warnock out be f****d. You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. It's not poor Neil who needs to be the scapegoat for this crap

Bang on. Tan has messed it right up. No real backing for Neil and Vincent gets away with it. Oh well he won't be able to us for top dollar if we are back in the championship.

Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:22 pm

I didn't know what to think about the caller on radio Wales either.

That said I don't understand blind loyalty to Warnock. He is far from perfect and keeps making mistakes as does the team.

What is apparent is NW and the squad as a whole are just not good enough.

I wouldn't be automatically against replacing NW, if someone came in and offered him double pay he would go, if we could get a manager to get double his points tally we would be stupid not to.

Fact is, who is going to come to a struggling team, with no money to spend. When we go down is there a better manager to get us back up. Probably not.

Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:42 am

dogfound wrote:

you keep saying this....

does your mrs know how much the name Giggs = ultra sexy in your head..
she could change her name if things ever get a bit repetitive eh...

ive always stuck up for him re the Wales job but never thought of him as sexy..infact he is a bit of a bore..

You could swap sexy with fashionable i suppose. Shearer,Solskaer sexy/fashionable names from the past.

Giggs/Bilic/or any othere high profile name that raises profile of club is what the shallow fan wants.

If Warnick does walk I'd take Pulis or Steve Bruce or big Sam. Not faionable at all i guess.