Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MASSIVE GAME

Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:45 pm

Next week another 6 pointer! We are more than capable of winning but we need to play with more quality, passion and heart than today! It was like we rolled over for them which annoyed me!

Holliet way off the pace ! I’ll be positive about next week but a win is so important to keep up with the small pick
Ahead of us!

Re: MASSIVE GAME

Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:20 pm

CFS25 wrote:Next week another 6 pointer! We are more than capable of winning but we need to play with more quality, passion and heart than today! It was like we rolled over for them which annoyed me!

Holliet way off the pace ! I’ll be positive about next week but a win is so important to keep up with the small pick
Ahead of us!

I don't think it was lack of effort or heart. Lack of quality and shape to the team. Why was Reid dropping so deep and Arter so far forward.

Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:30 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
CFS25 wrote:Next week another 6 pointer! We are more than capable of winning but we need to play with more quality, passion and heart than today! It was like we rolled over for them which annoyed me!

Ahead of us!

I don't think it was lack of effort or heart. Lack of quality and shape to the team. Why was Reid dropping so deep and Arter so far forward.

And what the f**k is he doing bringing that donkey on upfront late on. He is league one if that.

Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:32 pm

Dahboy wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Ahead of us!

And what the f**k is he doing bringing that donkey on upfront late on. He is league one if that.

Mind you, pity you lost at Rotherham today UJB :laughing6:

Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:34 pm

Today was a massive game and we were nowhere near good enough.

Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:54 pm

Important month ahead .

Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:54 pm

Dahboy wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Ahead of us!

Thought he did ok when he came on. Six or so players who just simply didn’t look arsed today.

Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:22 pm

Relegation from the start of the season.. let's be real

Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:08 am

Biggest disappointments so far are Hoilett and Morrison - the step up has found them out. Hoilett cant beat his full back in the Premier League and Morrison's headers from attacking corners etc are poor. Etheridge our best player to date.

Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:45 am

Dahboy wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Ahead of us!

Apparently, Neil Warnock has been stumped for quality options since you made yourself unavailable for selection! :thumbright: :laughing6:

Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:46 am

Sven wrote:
Dahboy wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Ahead of us!

Apparently, Neil Warnock has been stumped for quality options since you made yourself unavailable for selection! :thumbright: :laughing6:

Madine couldn't lace my boots up thats how shit he is.

Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:50 am

Really looking forward to the Brighton game, I'm flying back for it :bluescarf: :bluebird:

I will say again we have to beat these clubs if we want to stay in the Premier League :thumbright: :bluebird:

Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:52 am

Forever Blue wrote:Really looking forward to the Brighton game, I'm flying back for it :bluescarf: :bluebird:

I will say again we have to beat these clubs if we want to stay in the Premier League :thumbright: :bluebird:

Id say we have to beat anyone :lol:

Yesterdays 2nd half was probably the worst 45 mins under NW.

Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:55 am

fred keenor wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Really looking forward to the Brighton game, I'm flying back for it :bluescarf: :bluebird:

:lol:

To be fair we need wins ASAP and we need to beat any club in the Prem, but the bottom half clubs at home we should be beating if we want to survive :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:09 am

fred keenor wrote:

Huddersfield away first half was the worst I've ever seen Cardiff play.

We were poor yesterday though, I think tactically we were naive.

Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:21 am

Spot On :thumbup:

Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:45 am

It's another big game, it won't be easy as no games are in the Premier League, but one we really need to win, lets be patient and positive and get behind them, they need us on Saturday.

Keep positive and stick together Bluebirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:52 am

Bluebina wrote:

It's another big game, it won't be easy as no games are in the Premier League, but one we really need to win, lets be patient and positive and get behind them, they need us on Saturday.

Keep positive and stick together Bluebirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Think we are going to struggle in midfield without harry arter pressing.

Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:53 pm

Dahboy wrote:
Sven wrote:
Dahboy wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Ahead of us!

Madine couldn't lace my boots up thats how shit he is.

Madine is not that shit. ;)