Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Thank you Cardiff "

Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:38 pm

From a Leicester fan of many years, thank you Cardiff City for your hospitality today.
P.S. Apologies for any ‘knobheads’ who might have spoilt the day :bluescarf:

Re: Thank you Cardiff

Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:45 pm

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:57 pm

Mike The Fox wrote:From a Leicester fan of many years, thank you Cardiff City for your hospitality today.

What happened?

Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:59 pm

Mike The Fox wrote:From a Leicester fan of many years, thank you Cardiff City for your hospitality today.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:01 pm

Bluebird1990 wrote:

What happened?

Singing the English National anthem - totally unnecessary

Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:18 pm

Mike The Fox wrote:
Bluebird1990 wrote:

What happened?

Banter mate, no problem.
I’m pleased there was some banter from both sides after 3pm. :bluescarf:

Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:36 pm

Don't worry about it fox. It was the occasion that counted.

Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:09 pm

No apology necessary, happy that we played our part today (apart from the score!). Good luck for the rest of the season :bluescarf:

Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:48 pm

Mike The Fox wrote:
Bluebird1990 wrote:

What happened?

No worries Mike, it was actually the British National anthem that was sung. However I detest it. I'd actually prefer the English anthem, Jerusalem

Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:18 am

:bluescarf:

Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:05 am

Mike The Fox wrote:
Bluebird1990 wrote:

What happened?

You’ve got every right to sing that.

Not keen myself as I’m anti royalty, but we are proud to sing our National anthem, so should not have an issue with English fans singing theirs. Even if we sometimes do ‘boo’ it for being about ‘The Queen’ or just general Welsh - English rivalry

Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:10 am

Mike The Fox wrote:
Bluebird1990 wrote:

What happened?

You’ve got every right to siing that.

Not keen myself as I’m anti royalty, but we are proud to sing our National anthem, so should not have an issue with English fans singing theirs. Even if we sometimes do ‘boo’ it for being about ‘The Queen’ or just general Welsh - English rivalry

Re: " Thank you Cardiff "

Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:41 am

We really needed the points yesterday. What ever happens in Monday's game now we will drop to second from bottom.
We cannot keep losing game after game. If we don't beat Brighton at home on Saturday Warnock should go.

Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:37 am

Dahboy wrote:We really needed the points yesterday. What ever happens in Monday's game now we will drop to second from bottom.
We cannot keep losing game after game. If we don't beat Brighton at home on Saturday Warnock should go.

Out of interest, who should replace him then?

Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:42 am

It’s not a better manager we need it’s better players

Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:44 am

actionman wrote:It’s not a better manager we need it’s better players

Correct

Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:29 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Dahboy wrote:We really needed the points yesterday. What ever happens in Monday's game now we will drop to second from bottom.

I dont want warnock to go. I just want him to just go for broke with attacking football and not try stealing points. We need to be braver.

If he was to leave the only man fod the job with a squad like this is Sam Allardyce imo

Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:02 pm

Correct

Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:41 pm

MIKE THE FOX
Yes was ' nt to happy with some of your fans coming passed the canton pub before kick off with your england flags singing enger lund enger lund enger lund any other day and you would have had your assess wipped and run down the rd

Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:58 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Sack the coaching staff and get bellers in

Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:01 pm

montyblue wrote:MIKE THE FOX
Yes was ' nt to happy with some of your fans coming passed the canton pub before kick off with your england flags singing enger lund enger lund enger lund any other day and you would have had your assess wipped and run down the rd

That's it montyblue, drag the post down,WTF,we have moved on from the dinasaur age surely?? He apologised for the minority of leicester fans behaviour, please MIKE THE FOX,accept my apology,for the minority of our fans,who are remnants of the fans,who feel it's OK, to "RUN DOWN THE ROAD" wiping? Whipping I believe :laughing5: your ass :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:14 pm

BLUESINC. 62
If your saying that the apologie was for a "few" singing the so called "english" anthem god save the queen it seemed from where i was the majority where singing it in the stadium not just a few and why on the day that was suppossed to be a mournful day would you be singing england not Leicester through the streets of cardiff .

Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:36 pm

Hi

I'm another Leicester fan, I just felt the need to sign up and thank you all for everything yesterday.

I wasn't at the game but on the radio the minutes silence was impeccably observed, I have read today that the club's coach was applauded by Cardiff fans on arrival and of course the huge banner from the cardiff end passing between the two sets of fans was a touch of class.

We've also had one or two Cardiff fans on our forum extending their condolences since the crash.

Anyway, thank you for the class and respect that Cardiff have shown toward us. I hope that you stay up

Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:49 pm

Thanks from LCFC wrote:Hi

I'm another Leicester fan, I just felt the need to sign up and thank you all for everything yesterday.

I wasn't at the game but on the radio the minutes silence was impeccably observed, I have read today that the club's coach was applauded by Cardiff fans on arrival and of course the huge banner from the cardiff end passing between the two sets of fans was a touch of class.

We've also had one or two Cardiff fans on our forum extending their condolences since the crash.

Anyway, thank you for the class and respect that Cardiff have shown toward us. I hope that you stay up

Cheers mate, your post is appreciated

Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:50 pm

Monty Blue your a knob. All of your posts ate negative shit.

Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:53 pm

bluesmun
No there not i probably have more positive posts than negative i should know i put them there and have you never put a negative post on this forum on your bike.

Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:00 pm

montyblue wrote:bluesmun
No there not i probably have more positive posts than negative i should know i put them there and have you never put a negative post on this forum on your bike.

You never put a negative post on his bike? :lol:

Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:12 pm

City Slicker wrote:
montyblue wrote:bluesmun

You never put a negative post on his bike? :lol:

It's either swansealad or we have our own illiterate.

Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:50 pm

I am also a Leicester fan that would like to thank everyone connected with Cardiff City with the respect and dignity shown to us at LCFC.
This if anything was just as difficult a day for Cardiff as it was for us. I am sure that if the tragic event of a week ago had not happened then your club would have been relishing this fixture and been far more upbeat after your win over Fulham than what it was.
Neil Warnock was not the most popular guy in our region because of comments made years ago, but most Leicester fans will be very grateful for how he has dealt with things this week.
I also cringed at the National Anthem sung by our fans, I don't believe there was any place for that on a day when our hosts gave us so much respect.
Whilst I have no connection with Cardiff I will have a place in my heart that hopes that your season can achieve its goal of securing its proudly won premier status.
This as been a very testing week for us in Leicester, many people who don't even like football have been to the ground to pay their respects because of the impact the chairman had on the City.
We will of course need to move on, and I hope that when Cardiff visit Leicester in the return fixture that our fans will prove like yours already have, that whilst football is a fantastic sport, some things are even greater.

With great respect.

Ratby fox.

Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:56 pm

Thanks from LCFC wrote:Hi

You are more than welcome. :bluescarf: