Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A DISPLAY THAT MADE CARDIFF LOOK LIKE A MID-TABLE SIDE

Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:24 pm

No doubt the first half display from Cardiff was amazing, but then the 2nd half came and the foxes grew into the game and got into a groove, which of course showed there quality and eventailly they got themselves that important goal.

This goal happened because of the lack of concentration on Joe Bennett and with that said he was totally unaware of the player behind him and as soon as Bennett knew this, it was 1-0 to Leicester.

Maybe we can see some changes like bringing in Cunningham for Bennett and a controversial move but I would start hoilett on the wing and have reid on the other wing with paterson and murphy as the 2 strikers and camarasa and arter in midfield and obviously have Jazz Richards back with bamba and morrison at the back. Etheridge in goal again of course

MY TEAM]

4-4-2

PATERSON
MURPHY

HOILETT
ARTER
CAMARASA
REID

CUNNINGHAM
BAMBA
MORRISON
RICHARDS

ETHERIDGE

Re: A DISPLAY THAT MADE CARDIFF LOOK LIKE A MID-TABLE SIDE

Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:30 pm

Sorry Sam.

I admire your positivity but that was a display that made Cardiff look exactly what they are:-

A team of hard working Championship players lacking the quality needed to remain in this particular league.

Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:32 pm

I think you being biased butt :-)

We were pretty much poor all game. We did start brightly but we kasper did not have a single save to make.

Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:35 pm

I would like us to play a proper 4 4 2

I would like Camarasa and arter in middle

Murphy and Harris on wings as holliet has been poor.

Reid upfront with ward,zohore or even Patterson but actually both upfront.

Bennett is the only defender that can be argued is good enough at this level. At its a stretch. So, mozza, nanga are just not good enough

Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:10 pm

Bobbankh123 wrote:I would like us to play a proper 4 4 2

I would like Camarasa and arter in middle

Murphy and Harris on wings as holliet has been poor.

Reid upfront with ward,zohore or even Patterson but actually both upfront.

Bennett is the only defender that can be argued is good enough at this level. At its a stretch. So, mozza, nanga are just not good enough

Bruno Manga is by a country mile the best defender at this club.

He is easily good enough for this league and has proven that all season . The others other than Joe Bennett are questionable

Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:24 pm

And yet Manga was out of position and Bennett ball watching fo their goal

Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:18 am

billy ronson wrote:And yet Manga was out of position and Bennett ball watching fo their goal

He is playing out of position and doing a fantastic job. Its not Bruno's fault Warnock did not address the right back issue in the summer.

Hopefully we can buy a full back in january because he needs to be back in the centre

Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:14 am

A mid-table side?? Are you expecting us to finish in the top 4? :?

Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:30 am

Mid table championship.

Thought Bennett played well but your right he got caught for goal. He still starts for me.