Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Warnock has to go after the Brighton game

Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:19 pm

Unbelievable that fans can turn so quickly. Neil has done absolute miracles for the club. Promoted to the premier league with limited resources against all odds. If we were to be relegated ( I 100% believe we are staying up) like mentioned by someone else there is no better guy than warnock himself to get us back up again.

I think at the beginning of the season when Tan and Warnock had meetings to discuss futures that Neil would have been completely honest and said " look Vincent. It's highly likely that we are going to be relegated come the end of the season. I'm happy to sign a 2 year deal as the man to get us back up again. Expect a lot of losses on the way, but let's build a squad capable of coming back up by signing current players on long term deals and sign top players from the championship".

The money from promotion and possible parachute payments if we are relegated will and have helped the club more than we can imagine. This is a club with a long term plan, building for the future and doing it sustainably.

If we got rid of Warnock and brought in another manager and were still relegated there is no one better than Neil to get us back again.

As the best fanbase in the country we need to get behind the lads. We have had some brilliant performances but just need a little rub of the green. Our luck can't go against us forever. We also can't rely on the January sales to keep us up as it takes time for players to settle. The squad we have is going to be the core of our results this season. We will be in a relegation battle all season and it was never going to be easy so let's stop calling for warnocks head and give him and the squad the support they need.

Believe and never give up bluebirds.