Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Warnock has to go after the Brighton game

Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:50 am

If we lose sorry.

Re: Warnock has to go after the Brighton game

Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:18 am

Dahboy wrote:If we lose sorry.

'We' :laughing6: everyone on here knows your a Jerk Bstrd, why don't you concentrate on your own club Abertawe Town??

Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:19 am

And replace him with who ?
Penn & Teller !

Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:53 am

He probably wants Allardyce

Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:26 am

Contè is available? :notworthy:

Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:22 am

Any ex man utd or liverpool big guns out there.

Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:29 am

Go where?

Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:43 pm

Why do you all treat it as if it's joke? so you are all happy the way we are playing and losing week after week.

Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:55 pm

Maybe Tans to. Blame like no investment

Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:32 pm

Spot on dahboy.your right Neil probably has taken us as far as he can.his achievement in getting us promoted was absolutely superb .the problem is would any new manager be able to turn this current squad around.?.

Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:37 pm

Why do people respond to this joke of a poster why not just ignore this wum and let his threads slide down to oblivion with no replies he will soon f**k off but no people just oblige and respond. :banghead:

Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:18 pm

Id keep Warnock regardless of what happens. If you want to look at where the problem lies its with the owner who gave him 28m to spend which in hindsight is laughable if we expect to stay up on that budget. Either way Warnock is building this club long term and I also don't see anyone else getting any better out of this squad.

Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:12 pm

skiprat wrote:Spot on dahboy.your right Neil probably has taken us as far as he can.his achievement in getting us promoted was absolutely superb .the problem is would any new manager be able to turn this current squad around.?.

Isn't that the whole point of it though take a chance on someone. He can't be any worse.

Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:14 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:Why do people respond to this joke of a poster why not just ignore this wum and let his threads slide down to oblivion with no replies he will soon f**k off but no people just oblige and respond. :banghead:

You're a bully.

Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:29 pm

Dahboy wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:Why do people respond to this joke of a poster why not just ignore this wum and let his threads slide down to oblivion with no replies he will soon f**k off but no people just oblige and respond. :banghead:

You're a bully.

You’re posts have no substance just negatives I don’t even think that what you post isn’t what you really think and it’s just a front for attention which I think it is.

Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:42 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:
Dahboy wrote:

You're a bully.

You’re posts have no substance just negatives I don’t even think that what you post isn’t what you really think and it’s just a front for attention which I think it is.

Leave me alone or I'll report you.

Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:43 pm

Dahboy wrote:
skiprat wrote:Spot on dahboy.your right Neil probably has taken us as far as he can.his achievement in getting us promoted was absolutely superb .the problem is would any new manager be able to turn this current squad around.?.

Isn't that the whole point of it though take a chance on someone. He can't be any worse.

would agree if I thought we were under achieving but we are not...people outside of our fan base were predicting worse

Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:51 pm

Dahboy wrote:

You're a bully.

:lol:

Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:32 pm

Dahboy wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:
Dahboy wrote:

You're a bully.

Go on then see if I care. :roll:

Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:18 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:
Dahboy wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:
Dahboy wrote:

You're a bully.

I'm joking btw but I did get you to respond to my post :lol:

Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:22 pm

Dahboy wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:
Dahboy wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:
Dahboy wrote:

You're a bully.

Still what I said above is true. :wave:

Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:30 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:
Dahboy wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:
Dahboy wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:
Dahboy wrote:

You're a bully.

Still what I said above is true. :wave:

you did it again :lol:

Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:07 am

Its easy to say that Warnock should go. (which he shouldn’t)

So who would you replace him with ?

Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:05 pm

Orgz wrote:Its easy to say that Warnock should go. (which he shouldn’t)

So who would you replace him with ?

Mark Hughes :laughing6:

Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:11 pm

Giggs, Giggs. Lol, lol

Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:43 pm

Maybe a young ambitious foreign manager, I don't know but what I do know is Warnock is not cut out for the prem. Just in the same way a lot of our players aren't.

Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:47 pm

Dahboy wrote:Maybe a young ambitious foreign manager, I don't know but what I do know is Warnock is not cut out for the prem. Just in the same way a lot of our players aren't.

I bet you thought Ole was a great appointment. :roll:

Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:55 pm

No chance! Back Neil all the way, we shouldn't even be where we are so let's enjoy it!

Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:00 pm

Jack alert

Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:00 pm

T1JMO wrote:

No chance! Back Neil all the way, we shouldn't even be where we are so let's enjoy it!

Agreed the grass isn@t always greener. :ayatollah: