Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Neil Warnock as he to much power at the club?

Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:38 am

I was thinking to myself after the game yesterday,is anybody asking at the club about Neil's tactics,transfer dealings,or does he answer to no-one.

Re: Neil Warnock as he to much power at the club?

Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:16 pm

fluffy wrote:I was thinking to myself after the game yesterday,is anybody asking at the club about Neil's tactics,transfer dealings,or does he answer to no-one.

To be fair we have done ok with him having a lot of power.

Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:48 pm

Well if he has it has worked brilliantly.. a Cardiff legend.

Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:45 pm

Every manager makes mistakes in transfer market

Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:02 am

fluffy wrote:I was thinking to myself after the game yesterday,is anybody asking at the club about Neil's tactics,transfer dealings,or does he answer to no-one.

He's the manager. Tactics and transfer dealings are his job.

I think he's OK so far, what with taking us from the relegation zone to the prem on £6m net in just over 12 months.

But then why look at the bigger picture?

Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:06 am

I don't think he has to much power, I've always been on the option the manager should be involved with all aspects. I don't really get these director of football type roles.

The problems have come from very poor transfer window over the summer and for that I believe Warnock is to blame. But I also believe at this time he is also the right manager for us.

Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:43 am

yes we lost 1 nil to a team that won the league a couple of years back with an slightly above average championship team...

you want to start...thinking to yourself...what reasonable expectations we can have for this season...

Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:15 pm

No. He's the manager you see.

Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:42 pm

No chance! Back Neil all the way, we shouldn't even be where we are so let's enjoy it!

Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:17 pm

Maybe Vinnie should have more of a say? Oh wait a minute though. :lol: