Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Neil Warnock

Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:59 pm

I have been very supportive of our manager.
He did an amazing job keeping us in the chanpionship and then getting us promoted to the premier leaugue.
I am still very supportive of him.
But........
Please Neil stop the negativity!
Statements like......
'' we know we shouldn't be in the premier league.
are not helping at all!
We are in the premier league and must do everything to stay there, not go down and try again!
Yesterday it wasn't working upfront even though Patterson tried.
Be more positive Neil and start making earlier substitutions, not when it's too late! Try and change things earlier in the game!
Our defence too is shocking, has been all season, so sort it out!
Not only we can't score goals, but we are leaking goals too easy. (Ok we got 4 against Fulham!)
Stop going on about it and make some bold decisions thats what you get paid to do.
Get Manga into the centre back position and if that means dropping Bamba or Morrison so be it as they are both crap together anyway!
As for the posters blaming Tan for not spending, i give you Gary Madine..... What the hell did Warnock see in this cart horse, he can't even time a jump properly and he's supposed to be a centre forward!
Our Neil has wasted quite a lot of money on him and on players in positions we didn't need!
I think its time now for Warnock and his staff to take a hard look in the mirror because this season they are all out of their depth!
Come on Neil you have the supporters behind you.
Sort it out!
Sorry, one frustrated long supporting bluebird.

Re: Neil Warnock

Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:39 pm

I think the issue is that he is showing too much loyalty to certain players and not being brave enough to throw caution to the wind.

Harris should have come on yesterday instead of the out of form Hoilett.

Morrison and Bamba look like they are undroppable no matter how many mistakes they make.

Etheridge is sloppy with his kicking and wasteful regarding his distribution but Smithies who is arguably a better keeper and more experianced hasnt had a sniff.

He constantly reverts to his plan (B) long ball to a big striker when losing instead of being clever tactically.

We are way to predictable at the moment

The most frustrating part is the one game he tried something different we looked fantastic and scored 4 goals

Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:14 pm

I feel he’s not keeping a consistent team, why bring Danny Ward on ! Why not Kadeem Harris or Zahore, Ward is not good enough. I agree with you, Warnock is not saying the right things, it’s as if he’s giving him up already, if he continues with uninspiring comments he should go. I’d give it to Bellamy and another number 2 of Bellamy’s choice. This is really poor managing, and Warnock is not inspiring any of the team or fans.

Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:15 pm

I feel he’s not keeping a consistent team, why bring Danny Ward on ! Why not Kadeem Harris or Zahore, Ward is not good enough. I agree with you, Warnock is not saying the right things, it’s as if he’s giving him up already, if he continues with uninspiring comments he should go. I’d give it to Bellamy and another number 2 of Bellamy’s choice. This is really poor managing, and Warnock is not inspiring any of the team or fans.