Neil Warnock “We know we shouldn’t be in the Premier league”

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Clubfortyfourer » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:41 pm

This is so negative of Neil Warnock and it doesn’t inspire Cardiff City football club players and fans.

Fans have paid well earned cash for season tickets and traveling hundreds of miles to away games,a manager is supposed to use motivational comments , not negative ones. Wrong choices,no motivation, no settled team. Fans don’t want to hear this type of language from Warnock, no do the players, I’m beginning to lose faith in Warnock and if he keeps up with his negative comments. He should leave and I think Craig Bellamy should take up the role and to bring in a number 2 of Craig Bellamy’s choice. I think Craig Bellamy is ready and would inspire and be a motivational manager for the Cardiff City team and is loved by City fans.
Clubfortyfourer

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Neil Warnock “We know we shouldn’t be in the Premier lea

Postby Bluebird Warrior » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:05 pm

:roll: :banghead:
Bluebird Warrior

Postby dogfound » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:29 pm

Clubfortyfourer wrote:This is so negative of Neil Warnock and it doesn’t inspire Cardiff City football club players and fans.

Fans have paid well earned cash for season tickets and traveling hundreds of miles to away games,a manager is supposed to use motivational comments , not negative ones. Wrong choices,no motivation, no settled team. Fans don’t want to hear this type of language from Warnock, no do the players, I’m beginning to lose faith in Warnock and if he keeps up with his negative comments. He should leave and I think Craig Bellamy should take up the role and to bring in a number 2 of Craig Bellamy’s choice. I think Craig Bellamy is ready and would inspire and be a motivational manager for the Cardiff City team and is loved by City fans.

platform 3 for the Swansea train.
dogfound

Postby Bambasbestbuddy22 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:14 pm

It's his honesty that sets him apart. He's the best man for the job with what is available.
Bambasbestbuddy22

Postby Clubfortyfourer » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:39 pm

Well his honesty and comments were inappropriate this time and uninspiring to the team and the fans.
He has to inspire self belief.
Clubfortyfourer

Postby BlueMoon1974 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:32 pm

I totaly agree with him. The squad we had at his disposal. He turned water into wine, there should be a moses statue next to fred kenor one.
BlueMoon1974

Postby pembroke allan » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:01 pm

Sounds like people have looked at headline instead of complete article? He's right we shouldn't be in premiership with the team we got but because of him we are! Yes we are going to struggle to stay in it but looking at last night's game there're two teams worse than us so anything can happen. :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Return to General Chat