Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " Any Gem Strikers From Abroad? "

Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:13 pm

aberdare-blue wrote:https://www.empireofthekop.com/2018/11/14/liverpool-must-approach-luka-jovic/

Just seen this on a football page on Facebook that Liverpool are looking at 20 year old serb luka jovic who has 9 goals in bundesliga with Frankfurt this season on loan from benfica but option to buy for 5.3mill. Could be a option as I doubt Liverpool r seriously looking at him, but a big strong striker with eye for goal maybe s shout and cheap too. Think bundesliga is best place to look for a young quality player for good price outside Dortmund and Munich

:bluescarf:

Luka Jovic. Great shout, young striker with lots of sell on potential to make a profit too so well worth investing. If he banged the goals in for a team like us he would secure himself a big money move to one of the premiership big guns and could secure big money fee for our club. Would make sense for both partys go get him neil

Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:34 pm

RhiwEbbwBluebird wrote:
aberdare-blue wrote:https://www.empireofthekop.com/2018/11/14/liverpool-must-approach-luka-jovic/

Just seen this on a football page on Facebook that Liverpool are looking at 20 year old serb luka jovic who has 9 goals in bundesliga with Frankfurt this season on loan from benfica but option to buy for 5.3mill. Could be a option as I doubt Liverpool r seriously looking at him, but a big strong striker with eye for goal maybe s shout and cheap too. Think bundesliga is best place to look for a young quality player for good price outside Dortmund and Munich

Luka Jovic. Great shout, young striker with lots of sell on potential to make a profit too so well worth investing. If he banged the goals in for a team like us he would secure himself a big money move to one of the premiership big guns and could secure big money fee for our club. Would make sense for both partys go get him neil

If he's going anywhere it's a big money move. He's linked with Bayern Munich, Barcelona, Liverpool, Spurs, etc NOW, not looking for another average team to prove himself in. His option to buy with Frankfurt isn't as concrete as "if they want him, they pay £5.3m". Benfica are still after a sell on clause and the player can still turn the move down.

He's currently outscoring Lewandowski and scored 5 goals in 1 match in the Bundesliga :?

Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:35 am

TAP_Sheep wrote:
RhiwEbbwBluebird wrote:

If he's going anywhere it's a big money move. He's linked with Bayern Munich, Barcelona, Liverpool, Spurs, etc NOW, not looking for another average team to prove himself in. His option to buy with Frankfurt isn't as concrete as "if they want him, they pay £5.3m". Benfica are still after a sell on clause and the player can still turn the move down.

He's currently outscoring Lewandowski and scored 5 goals in 1 match in the Bundesliga :?

Trouble is with all these links everywhere it could just be the agents making up the stories to get interest in him and drive up his fee. A concrete offer is completely different surely an offer from the premiership would be tempting anyway.

Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:38 am

Heres 2 of the top scoring strikers from france ligue 1 at the moment..

Emiliano Sala
Lebo Mothibo

Both look very good imo

A lot of interest in sala wolves apparantely and maybe some other teams from europe but again could all be speculation so if we could pounce early and offer a good concrete offer then a move to the premiership the best league in the world would turn any players head

Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:31 am

I've heard the boy Drogba is a good prospect; but I'm not sure Neil Warnock would splash out on him! :thumbright:

Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:29 am

Sven wrote:I've heard the boy Drogba is a good prospect; but I'm not sure Neil Warnock would splash out on him! :thumbright:

Why? :laughing6:

Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:13 pm

Sven wrote:I've heard the boy Drogba is a good prospect; but I'm not sure Neil Warnock would splash out on him! :thumbright:

Great story that.

Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:14 pm

maltablue wrote:Agree with Caerphilly Defoe would be a great shout guaranteeing him 1st team football would be tempting.
Just read an article in the mail which said Zlatan made 1.1 million over 27 games in America that can not be right surely if so offer him 1 mill for jan to march, i,d be suprised if it,s right thou.

Where's the incentive for Defoe? Does a 36 year old really want to be chasing after the back 4 for a struggling PL club? And Zlatan? Laughable.