Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What’s happened to Fulham and Mitroshits??

Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:55 pm

Look a completely different team and seem bereft of any ideas- and old Mitroshits looks a lump and completely off the pace :lol: :old:

Re: What’s happened to Fulham and Mitroshits??

Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm

Too many changes and the wrong signings.

Totally lost there way.

Spending £100mill is fine but it has to be spent the right way

Why they play sessegnon as a full back baffles me

Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:19 am

thomasblue wrote:Too many changes and the wrong signings.

Totally lost there way.

Spending £100mill is fine but it has to be spent the right way

Why they play sessegnon as a full back baffles me

Sessegnon is better playing further forward but whilst ok to do in championship cannot do it in premiership or they will get hammered, there spending was on players they already had on loan so didn't actually improve team the ich upfront failed at ncastle and failing now :old:

Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:43 pm

It's an interesting point that despite spending 100mil they haven't actually strengthened their team.

What's the view on our side? Results aside I actually do think we are a better team now than we were last season. I accept that 2 of our standout players are loans but I actually think Warnock has improved what we have. If it's good enough for the premier League thats a different proposition!

Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:58 pm

welshrarebit wrote:It's an interesting point that despite spending 100mil they haven't actually strengthened their team.

What's the view on our side? Results aside I actually do think we are a better team now than we were last season. I accept that 2 of our standout players are loans but I actually think Warnock has improved what we have. If it's good enough for the premier League thats a different proposition!

Course we have strengthened, Reid and Murphy good players and CP in the championship up front would do a job. Remain to be seen but we will find out before Xmas.

Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:07 pm

Stringfellow wrote:
welshrarebit wrote:It's an interesting point that despite spending 100mil they haven't actually strengthened their team.

Course we have strengthened, Reid and Murphy good players and CP in the championship up front would do a job. Remain to be seen but we will find out before Xmas.

his point is that they have not strengthened...