Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Alfredo Morelos

Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:14 pm

Very good goalscoring record. Within our budget and rangers wouldnt be able to turn down a good offer. Yes its a gamble but probably any signing within our budget is going to be a gamble, and before anyone says SPL is a shite league and based on that he wont be good enough, well a lot of people said that about virgil van dijk and look at him. Anyone who lives up scotland or watches the SPL know how good he is???

Re: Alfredo Morelos

Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:26 pm

RhiwEbbwBluebird wrote:Very good goalscoring record. Within our budget and rangers wouldnt be able to turn down a good offer. Yes its a gamble but probably any signing within our budget is going to be a gamble, and before anyone says SPL is a shite league and based on that he wont be good enough, well a lot of people said that about virgil van dijk and look at him. Anyone who lives up scotland or watches the SPL know how good he is???

He’s not for sale.

Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:20 pm

Would cost a lot I think and I can’t see Rangers letting him go - especially in the middle of a season.

Think he’s been linked to bigger clubs than us anyway.

Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:20 pm

Jock wrote:
RhiwEbbwBluebird wrote:Very good goalscoring record. Within our budget and rangers wouldnt be able to turn down a good offer. Yes its a gamble but probably any signing within our budget is going to be a gamble, and before anyone says SPL is a shite league and based on that he wont be good enough, well a lot of people said that about virgil van dijk and look at him. Anyone who lives up scotland or watches the SPL know how good he is???

He’s not for sale.

How do you know that? Or you a rangers fan? Lol. He any good?

Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:02 pm

RhiwEbbwBluebird wrote:
Jock wrote:

He’s not for sale.

Yes, yes, fekkoff he’s staying at Ibrox :lol:

Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:17 pm

Jock wrote:
RhiwEbbwBluebird wrote:
Jock wrote:

He’s not for sale.

Hahaha, well in that case i hope neil is reading this board and takes note of your praise of morelos and goes and signs him haha

Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:32 am

RhiwEbbwBluebird wrote:
Jock wrote:
RhiwEbbwBluebird wrote:
Jock wrote:

He’s not for sale.

Hahaha, well in that case i hope neil is reading this board and takes note of your praise of morelos and goes and signs him haha

When he leaves the Gers, as he undoubtedly will, I hope he ends up at the CCS. If he keeps improving under Gerrard he’ll be going for big money.

Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:24 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:Would cost a lot I think and I can’t see Rangers letting him go - especially in the middle of a season.

Bordeaux bid £3.75m for him in the summer. They're not that big.

But Gerrard did say that it was no where near enough and that it showed a lack of respect bidding that. So who knows

Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:05 am

TAP_Sheep wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:Would cost a lot I think and I can’t see Rangers letting him go - especially in the middle of a season.

But Gerrard did say that it was no where near enough and that it showed a lack of respect bidding that. So who knows

A Chinese Club bid £8.5m.

Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:17 am

TAP_Sheep wrote:

They're certainly bigger than us.

Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:54 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
TAP_Sheep wrote:

Rangers are a massive club but the City could probably outbid them withthe EPL money.

Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:57 pm

Jock wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
TAP_Sheep wrote:

Rangers are a massive club but the City could probably outbid them withthe EPL money.

10 million would surely be quite hard to turn down? Is he worth that though do you think?

Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:50 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
TAP_Sheep wrote:

Premier League trumps all

Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:20 pm

Average player......

Better options than him

Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:16 pm

AJ1927 wrote:Average player......

Better options than him

I hope NW agrees with you.