Scottish football is set for crisis talks in an urgent bid

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:32 pm

Daily Record

06/11/18

Scottish football is set for crisis talks in an urgent bid to crack down on hooligans who are shaming the game, after Neil Lennon threatened to quit as manager of Hibernian.

Lennon was hit in the head by coin thrown by a Hearts fan last week.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Scottish football is set for crisis talks in an urgent b

Postby Jock » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:57 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Daily Record

06/11/18

Scottish football is set for crisis talks in an urgent bid to crack down on hooligans who are shaming the game, after Neil Lennon threatened to quit as manager of Hibernian.

Lennon was hit on the chest, Lennon goes out of his way to antagonise rival fans. Brendan Rodgers has a similar background and experienced none of the stuff Lennon has.
Jock

Postby northernbluebird » Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:12 pm

Jock wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Daily Record

06/11/18

Lennon was hit on the chest, Lennon goes out of his way to antagonise rival fans. Brendan Rodgers has a similar background and experienced none of the stuff Lennon has.

he is a very confrontational and outspoken manager who likes to antagonise opposition fans - that is the reason he gets the reception he does.

however, the real problem is the fans that throw the coins, not the person who 'provokes' them.
northernbluebird

Postby ajbr14 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:44 pm

I reckon fans need to a bit cleverer in regards to throwing missiles at players/ managers. Rather than coins, throw things at them which genuinely piss them off. For example, throw a load of poppies at the likes of Neil Lennon and McClean to provoke them in a completely legal and non violent way.
ajbr14

Postby City Slicker » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:01 pm

ajbr14 wrote:I reckon fans need to a bit cleverer in regards to throwing missiles at players/ managers. Rather than coins, throw things at them which genuinely piss them off. For example, throw a load of poppies at the likes of Neil Lennon and McClean to provoke them in a completely legal and non violent way.

:lol: or shamrocks at Rangers' officials
City Slicker

Return to General Chat