“ Advice for Everton away “

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ Advice for Everton away “

Postby worcester_ccfc » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:39 pm

I’m going to this match on November 24th (day after my birthday).

One of the few grounds I haven’t been to in this league.

Can anyone advise on the best places to go for a drink pre-match for away fans?

Thanks in advance :thumbright:
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match, and your Player of the Month every month during the season :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Ninian 116 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
User avatar
worcester_ccfc
Admin
 
Posts: 11074
Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:30 am

“ Advice for Everton away “

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Everton away

Postby Nialladam1927 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:26 pm

Just got my tickets for Everton away (upper stand). Im taking my 7 year old for his birthday any advice on where to go before the game. Going up saturday morning and then staying the night in Liverpool with my wife and daughter.
Nialladam1927
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:06 pm

Re: “ Advice for Everton away “

Postby caztheturk » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:47 pm

Last time in the premier we went to the stand hilda'so hotel before and after the games between Liverpool and Everton, they even put a buffet on for the everton game :occasion5:
caztheturk
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:12 pm

Re: Everton away

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:20 pm

Nialladam1927 wrote:Just got my tickets for Everton away (upper stand). Im taking my 7 year old for his birthday any advice on where to go before the game. Going up saturday morning and then staying the night in Liverpool with my wife and daughter.

Me and wife going up Friday evening til Sunday. Great city mate
bluebirdoct1962
 
Posts: 1610
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 8:39 am

Re: Everton away

Postby Nialladam1927 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:36 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Nialladam1927 wrote:Just got my tickets for Everton away (upper stand). Im taking my 7 year old for his birthday any advice on where to go before the game. Going up saturday morning and then staying the night in Liverpool with my wife and daughter.

Me and wife going up Friday evening til Sunday. Great city mate


Yes ive been to Liverpool a few times. Kids love the musuem. Just wondering what pubs any city supporters were going to before the game
Nialladam1927
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:06 pm

Re: Everton away

Postby TERRYB » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:47 pm

Nialladam1927 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Nialladam1927 wrote:Just got my tickets for Everton away (upper stand). Im taking my 7 year old for his birthday any advice on where to go before the game. Going up saturday morning and then staying the night in Liverpool with my wife and daughter.

Me and wife going up Friday evening til Sunday. Great city mate


Yes ive been to Liverpool a few times. Kids love the musuem. Just wondering what pubs any city supporters were going to before the game


Might go back to The Arkles pub which was where we went for the Liverpool game, it's only a short walk to Goodison Park from there and it's a decent pub. We had a good welcome there. :bluescarf:
TERRYB
 
Posts: 970
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:15 pm

Re: Everton away

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:57 pm

TERRYB wrote:
Nialladam1927 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Nialladam1927 wrote:Just got my tickets for Everton away (upper stand). Im taking my 7 year old for his birthday any advice on where to go before the game. Going up saturday morning and then staying the night in Liverpool with my wife and daughter.

Me and wife going up Friday evening til Sunday. Great city mate


Yes ive been to Liverpool a few times. Kids love the musuem. Just wondering what pubs any city supporters were going to before the game


Might go back to The Arkles pub which was where we went for the Liverpool game, it's only a short walk to Goodison Park from there and it's a decent pub. We had a good welcome there. :bluescarf:

I’ve never been to an away game in the city - are the Everton locals a friendly bunch?
bluebirdoct1962
 
Posts: 1610
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 8:39 am

Re: “ Advice for Everton away “

Postby Clubfortyfourer » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:10 pm

The Grapes Mathew st Liverpool City centre, great pub, theirs a big Wetherspoons on the corner too.Some good bars around Mathew st,through my experience of my time in Liverpool.
Clubfortyfourer
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:41 am



Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 7777 glt, BLUE54, bluebird04, bluebirdoct1962, cityone, danielrees17, evil c, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], MOZZER1, ReeseBluebird1927 and 201 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.