Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Warnock's message to the Cardiff City fans

Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:20 pm

Neil Warnock's message to the Cardiff City fans

“We’ve been on a rollercoaster ride and they’ve lifted us whenever we’ve been down. They’re going to play their part. We’re better when we’re underdogs and it’s great how the fans support us. Whenever I meet people they always say ‘thankyou for putting my club back together’.”

Re: Warnock's message to the Cardiff City fans

Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:55 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Neil Warnock's message to the Cardiff City fans

“We’ve been on a rollercoaster ride and they’ve lifted us whenever we’ve been down. They’re going to play their part. We’re better when we’re underdogs and it’s great how the fans support us. Whenever I meet people they always say ‘thankyou for putting my club back together’.”

And he’s right, always the few people who will say out of depth this and that but he has my full support. Nobody would get more out of what we have, course he’s made errors with his judgement of zohore and a few bad buys but has had some great signings, taken a team with no chance to the premiership he’s allowed to be out of depth if that’s what people want to say.

But he’s done more than any other manager could have done, United a divided club. For that reason if we finish rock bottom he will have my continued support. In Warnock we trust.

Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:13 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Neil Warnock's message to the Cardiff City fans

Yes Mr.Warnock the fans have played their part,they have watched with good grace as(With the exception of the Fulham game)Your team that you selected more often than not get outplayed by the opposition and you Mr.Warnock getting out thought by the opposition manager,so yes Mr Warnock the fans are doing their bit when are you and your team going to start doing yours

Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:23 pm

Can't one of the mods ban this Jack troll, enough is enough :banghead:

Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:38 pm

Igovernor wrote:Can't one of the mods ban this Jack troll, enough is enough :banghead:

You really are a silly school boy